Vanity Plates

MaTtKs

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Civic Si Coupe
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Couldn’t find an Si thread on what everyone had for vanity plates, so thought I’d start one. Just ordered mine earlier in the week after mulling over what I wanted to go with.

Here’s what I’ll have in a whopping 8-12 weeks. My wife didn’t appreciate the play on words between “CBPSI” and “PSI” as much I did...go figure.

Curious what other Si owners are rocking.

Honda Civic 10th gen Vanity Plates 15C7219D-5B42-4E93-8192-772DB92F20FB
Sponsored

blackie X

First Name
tony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Civic Si
Country flag
i wanted to get "BLACKIE" the name of my car on mine, but figured it would be looked down upon due to the name. At this point i have no vanity plates. I had "IMBLANCO" on my old civic until my fiance told me they had to go:(

OP
OP
MaTtKs

MaTtKs

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Civic Si Coupe
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
i wanted to get "BLACKIE" the name of my car on mine, but figured it would be looked down upon due to the name. At this point i have no vanity plates. I had "IMBLANCO" on my old civic until my fiance told me they had to go:(
Yeah probably a good call there.

joshhjackson2112

First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
18' SI
Country flag
I think i enrage other drivers with vanity plate. They already think I am an asshole with my Map street exhaust and red H emblem. Then my personal plate. People absolutely hate driving behind me. I am a fast driver so it's not that I am slow or anything. I constantly notice people going through great lengths to get away from me. There is something about our car that it is intimidating to others. I think my vanity plate is just icing on the cake. I could be looking too deep I to it though.

OP
OP
MaTtKs

MaTtKs

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Civic Si Coupe
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
I think i enrage other drivers with vanity plate. They already think I am an asshole with my Map street exhaust and red H emblem. Then my personal plate. People absolutely hate driving behind me. I am a fast driver so it's not that I am slow or anything. I constantly notice people going through great lengths to get away from me. There is something about our car that it is intimidating to others. I think my vanity plate is just icing on the cake. I could be looking too deep I to it though.
What’s the plate say, if ya don’t mind me asking?
Sponsored