RBrackett

First Name
Ramon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Type R Aegean Blue Metallic
Country flag
Not to many on here running USR or Dream downpipes. i found a few post on some selling them but not too many experiences with them. anyone running either?

(edit: looking for catless)

found some 4" DP on ebay (never know the quality or how long it'll last)

USR is 4"
Dream is 3.5"

Both taper down to 3in anyway. either way it would be mated to a 3in front pipe. interested to know what your takes are on this.... would the taper cause unwanted back pressure when pushing more power? would those running regular 3in DP straight through still have more back pressure compared to these?

I'm interested in these but are leaning the PRL/RV6 route.... i mean i have PRL everything else ?‍♂
Sponsored

Last edited:
OP
OP
RBrackett

RBrackett

First Name
Ramon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Country flag
FWIW rampage is working on a 3in to 3.5in to 3in downpipe for their upcoming G30/FK8 kit.

Lust

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Champ White Type R
Country flag
The dream automotive looks nice and comes with the inconel shield I believe.

@fatherpain runs it

OP
OP
RBrackett

RBrackett

First Name
Ramon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Country flag
The dream automotive looks nice and comes with the inconel shield I believe.

@fatherpain runs it
yea, it's an option and I'm trying to pick out a solid DP for the long run with the least amount of back pressure. and it looks like both can be used with most aftermarket FPs

edit: im specifically looking for catless, and i think he runs the sport catted version, i edited the org post for clarity but i would welcome catted experiences as well!

fatherpain

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.civicx.com
Vehicle(s)
2018 CTR - CW, 1996 Honda Accord EX coupe
Build Thread
Link
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Honda Civic 10th gen USR or Dream Downpipe experiences? 002E8D85-7229-4C41-A270-D4EDF6CDEFA0
Hello RBrackett, yes I recently installed a Dream Automotive high flow catted DP, Vibrant J-Tube defouler and RV6 FP.

It’s massive and Dream claims it matches the performance of a 3” Decat. Got it with the hard lagging option.

It’s a beast, and sounds great but really expensive as far as DP’s go :(

OP
OP
RBrackett

RBrackett

First Name
Ramon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Country flag
002E8D85-7229-4C41-A270-D4EDF6CDEFA0.jpeg
Hello RBrackett, yes I recently installed a Dream Automotive high flow catted DP, Vibrant J-Tube defouler and RV6 FP.

It’s massive and Dream claims it matches the performance of a 3” Decat. Got it with the hard lagging option.

It’s a beast, and sounds great but really expensive as far as DP’s go :(
have you compared it to other catted DP by any chance? im mostly wondering why other manufacters do do the same as Dream/USR and go larger than 3in and move to 3.5-4in....

im sure its for compatibility to other FP as neither makes a FP from what ive seen.

doing it over again, would you go catted RV6 DP (assuming since you went RV6 FP)

Plowe9936

First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 typeR and 2022 pilot trail sport
Not to many on here running USR or Dream downpipes. i found a few post on some selling them but not too many experiences with them. anyone running either?

(edit: looking for catless)

found some 4" DP on ebay (never know the quality or how long it'll last)

USR is 4"
Dream is 3.5"

Both taper down to 3in anyway. either way it would be mated to a 3in front pipe. interested to know what your takes are on this.... would the taper cause unwanted back pressure when pushing more power? would those running regular 3in DP straight through still have more back pressure compared to these?

I'm interested in these but are leaning the PRL/RV6 route.... i mean i have PRL everything else ?‍♂
I have the USR 4 inch dp with injen intercooler .. I currently purchased the phearable stage 2 tune and keep getting an p2196 code .. I reflashed it twice … and with no luck . I’m taking it to get a custom Dyno tune

Honda Civic 10th gen USR or Dream Downpipe experiences? IMG_5428

Plowe9936

First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 typeR and 2022 pilot trail sport
I have the USR 4 inch dp with injen intercooler .. I currently purchased the phearable stage 2 tune and keep getting an p2196 code .. I reflashed it twice … and with no luck . I’m taking it to get a custom Dyno tune

IMG_5428.jpeg
Does anyone think the 02 wire is to close to the intake ?