Used wheels off FB marketplace: Will they fit?

Amatsukaze

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Honda Civic Sport Hatchback CVT
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
I'm looking for beater winter wheels and I'm wondering if these wheels will fit a FK7 sport with 18s mounted? Description says Acura CL 17 inch 5x114, which seems correct for fitment as far as I can tell. First time changing wheels, I'm just looking for confirmation so I'm not $300 short and stuck with wheels I can't mount.

Honda Civic 10th gen Used wheels off FB marketplace: Will they fit? 118824116_324683641922682_8860798704473424737_o
Sponsored

Deleted User 1886347

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Honda Civic Si
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Should be fine. But remember when shopping for wheels to not only look at the bolt pattern but to look at the center bore where the hub will rest. Those are two crucial measurements when buying wheels. You have to make sure the CB on the wheel is bigger than your wheel hub or the same size, since if it’s smaller, the wheel will not go on the car unless you pay a shop to bore out the hubs. That gets expensive.

That being said, OEM Acura/HOnda wheels all should have the 5x114.3 bolt pattern and the same 64.1 mm CB, except for a select few that would be a bolt pattern of 5x120 depending on what car those OEM wheels came off of.. I would bring a measuring tape to measure the bolt pattern to be safe.There’s ways online to measure the 5 bolt pattern.

Aside from that, look at the tire size and make sure the specs will match and are compatible with your car, otherwise it will throw off your speedometer too much.

OP
OP
Amatsukaze

Amatsukaze

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Honda Civic Sport Hatchback CVT
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Should be fine. But remember when shopping for wheels to not only look at the bolt pattern but to look at the center bore where the hub will rest. Those are two crucial measurements when buying wheels. You have to make sure the CB on the wheel is bigger than your wheel hub or the same size, since if it’s smaller, the wheel will not go on the car unless you pay a shop to bore out the hubs. That gets expensive.

That being said, OEM Acura/HOnda wheels all should have the 5x114.3 bolt pattern and the same 64.1 mm CB, except for a select few that would be a bolt pattern of 5x120 depending on what car those OEM wheels came off of.. I would bring a measuring tape to measure the bolt pattern to be safe.There’s ways online to measure the 5 bolt pattern.

Aside from that, look at the tire size and make sure the specs will match and are compatible with your car, otherwise it will throw off your speedometer too much.
I didn't even consider the tires. I Figured if I go down to 17's I wouldn't affct the speedometer too much. Time to bust out the calculator.

Thanks for the info!
Sponsored