• ⛔️ EFFECTIVE JANUARY 16, 2023 ⛔️ 

ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are now required to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post created ON OR AFTER January 16, 2023, does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.

Used SiriMoto Flex Fuel Kit

redline

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Civic
Country flag
Used SiriMoto Flex Fuel Kit with about 3-4k miles on it. Comes with everything from instructions to flex fuel sticker. No issues with the kit, just don't need it anymore.

$Sold on facebook group.

Honda Civic 10th gen Used SiriMoto Flex Fuel Kit IMG_0006
Sponsored

Last edited:

Harlaquin

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Type R and a beater ford focus
Country flag
Ive been thinking of getting one of these, if I may ask why you remove? PM me. Thanks.

OP
OP

redline

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Civic
Country flag
It's really not needed at this time. I have really good 93 pumps in my area and can make the same amount of power. I might revisit e85 when there are aftermarket hpfp's that can run more ethanol and not run out.

Harlaquin

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Country flag
It's really not needed at this time. I have really good 93 pumps in my area and can make the same amount of power. I might revisit e85 when there are aftermarket hpfp's that can run more ethanol and not run out.
Ah i have pure 93 here as well. So your saying not really a big difference between flex fuel and pure 93?

OP
OP

redline

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Civic
Country flag
Ah i have pure 93 here as well. So your saying not really a big difference between flex fuel and pure 93?
Bone stock its ok, once you start adding mods you will have to lower boost because you don't have enough fuel pump. Most of the flex tunes tunes run less boost and more timing and leaner afr's to put less stress on the fuel pump.

Harlaquin

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Country flag
Bone stock its ok, once you start adding mods you will have to lower boost because you don't have enough fuel pump. Most of the flex tunes tunes run less boost and more timing and leaner afr's to put less stress on the fuel pump.
Got ya that was what i wa thinking and was another reason I was holding off. If you have no mods then this is a big bang for buck and well worth it. but if you have other mods like me and a full set like me then this won't really show much of a difference not until more supporting mods are developed. Thanks for the info. I guess for me, like you, its not really a worthwhile investment. But someone who has no mods this would be a great deal and well worth it. it will make someone happy and at a great price. thanks again.
Sponsored