• ⛔️ EFFECTIVE JANUARY 16, 2023 ⛔️ 

ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are now required to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post created ON OR AFTER January 16, 2023, does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.

Used Ktuner v1.2 with TSP stage 1 tune and Floorliners

CrispySI

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Honda Civic Si Sedan
Country flag
Hey All, Sadly traded in my 2017 Si this week. Loved that car but needed something a bit bigger with 2 kids, 2 dogs and all the gear that goes with it.

I've got a Ktuner v1.2 with the TSP stage 1 tune included for sale. Located in Boston area but can ship anywhere. Unlocked from my ECU and ready to go. This thing makes the car unbelievably better. After removing the tune and driving an hour to the dealership it really showed the huge difference this thing made. Let me know if you're interested. Payed 450 for the Ktuner v1.2 and $80 for the TSP Stage 1 tune. Asking $400 obo.

I also have for sale the Husky floorliners front and back and paid $140 but will sell for $80 obo. In great shape and only front driver is used much.

Honda Civic 10th gen Used Ktuner v1.2 with TSP stage 1 tune and Floorliners KTUNERV1-2

Honda Civic 10th gen Used Ktuner v1.2 with TSP stage 1 tune and Floorliners 71bxTHyoRAL._SL1500_

Honda Civic 10th gen Used Ktuner v1.2 with TSP stage 1 tune and Floorliners 20170911_183517

2slowgs-r

First Name
KnockOut
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Civic hatchback sport
Country flag
Price shipped for mats.

Ouhuyy

First Name
Huy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Honda Civic LX Hatchback
Country flag
I work in the Lexington area if you'd like to do local for the mats.

HRSPRS

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Civic Si Coupe - PWP
Country flag
Ktuner still for sale?

Ryerson11

First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Honda Civic Touring - Red
Country flag
Ktuner available ?

Hey All, Sadly traded in my 2017 Si this week. Loved that car but needed something a bit bigger with 2 kids, 2 dogs and all the gear that goes with it.

I've got a Ktuner v1.2 with the TSP stage 1 tune included for sale. Located in Boston area but can ship anywhere. Unlocked from my ECU and ready to go. This thing makes the car unbelievably better. After removing the tune and driving an hour to the dealership it really showed the huge difference this thing made. Let me know if you're interested. Payed 450 for the Ktuner v1.2 and $80 for the TSP Stage 1 tune. Asking $400 obo.

I also have for sale the Husky floorliners front and back and paid $140 but will sell for $80 obo. In great shape and only front driver is used much.

KTUNERV1-2.jpg

71bxTHyoRAL._SL1500_.jpg

20170911_183517.jpg