FiveFingerCNTpunch

First Name
Lori
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 FK8 type R - 2020 civic si
Country flag
The market is insane right now but as much as they are overcharging they are also over paying . I sold my 2015 civic for 16k, so I made 2K off it cuz I only owed 14. Only been paying on it for 5 months. It’s the best time to sell your used car . I turned around and bought a 2020 civic si with only 6k miles for 28k. Still over sticker but worth it to me.
Sponsored

FiveFingerCNTpunch

First Name
Lori
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 FK8 type R - 2020 civic si
Country flag
Once the 2022 Si and Type R come out, the prices on all 10th Gens will drop. I doubt the Type R will drop below $30k used at first, but the Si's will drop closer to $20k pretty quickly. That is, if people turn out liking the 11th Gen and it's worth the upgrade.
I honestly think Honda dropped the ball with the 11th gen 22s . I personally think the front of them are FUGLY , they also made the 22 CTR look strange . Who knows what civic enthusiasts will think once they all start filling the inventory. I feel if they would of found a happy medium between the older gens and the 10th gen looks it would be perfect. Also bring back VTEC in SI models . I’ll sit on my 2020 until I see something I like