CosmicTouring

CosmicTouring

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Honda Civic Touring, 2014 Honda Civic EX-L Navi
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
$160 total for 2 exhaust tips??!! Please describe how they attach to the exhaust.
I paid less than that when it first became available and combined with another item to save even further with combined shipping. The seller is very responsive and accommodating.
Sponsored

modernwarpaint

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Civic EX-T (CBM)
the OEM exhaust tips that you installed look like the most secure from the 'bolt on' type tips I've seen. I wish they fit my budget right now. I'm debating on whether I should just go with the oval tips off Amazon, or just wait it out until I can get these. Seems like you've put a lot of forethought and invested a lot of money, and it shows.

OP
OP
CosmicTouring

CosmicTouring

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
the OEM exhaust tips that you installed look like the most secure from the 'bolt on' type tips I've seen. I wish they fit my budget right now. I'm debating on whether I should just go with the oval tips off Amazon, or just wait it out until I can get these. Seems like you've put a lot of forethought and invested a lot of money, and it shows.
These OEM tips definitely fit better and should last. I recommend waiting if you are set on these tips. Otherwise the Canadian Tire and AutoZone tips are good options.

modernwarpaint

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Civic EX-T (CBM)
These OEM tips definitely fit better and should last. I recommend waiting if you are set on these tips. Otherwise the Canadian Tire and AutoZone tips are good options.
Yeah, I've read that 'economical exhaust tips' thread like 50 times already. lol I prefer the look of the oval-shaped tip, it seems to flow better against the bumper, but it limits me to the OEM and the Amazon tips that you said have developed rust. Seems like I should be patient... :hmm:

ES EF ED

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Civic EX-L , 2011 CTS-V
Country flag
Looking good !nsince your from the Bay Area you should bring it out to one of the upcoming cars and coffee meets .

OP
OP
CosmicTouring

CosmicTouring

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Looking good !nsince your from the Bay Area you should bring it out to one of the upcoming cars and coffee meets .
Where can I find info on that? Really busy with the kids and fam most of the time though...kids have so many activities...

ES EF ED

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Civic EX-L , 2011 CTS-V
Country flag
Where can I find info on that? Really busy with the kids and fam most of the time though...kids have so many activities...
I get the info from the FB page ....
https://www.facebook.com/carsandcoffeesanfrancisco/

I normally go but don't drive the civic , I take the V with other owners . But I'll probably be driving the civic every other meet. Maybe multiple of us can get together . We have to all arrive at the same time if we want to park together .

When dates of events come up I'll post it in the CA regional section .

Last edited:

Bervzci1

EX-T Civic
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Civic 2016
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
looks good man, the only thing im not a fan of is the chrome accenting but everything else looks great
yeah too much chrome however still looks good, I regret not going touring

phiscott

First Name
Peter
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Civic EX-Turbo
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Full mod list:

Lights:
3rd brake light: Sylvania Zevo 7440R
L/R brake light: Philips Vision LED 7440 Red
Reverse light: Philips White Vision LED 921
Fog Light: Philips X-tremeVision LED Fog Lamp H8/H11/H16 - 2 Pack (12834UNIX2)
Interior Light: exLED Honda Civic, '13~ (Map, Dome, Trunk, License Plate) - you won't need the license plate lights. These are exact fit LEDS that fit the entire housing.
Side marker light: Sylvania 194A LED
What about your low/high beam bulbs, I assume you swapped them out with something as well?
Sponsored