Marcos
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
CIVIC SPORT 1.5t 2017 EUDM
Country flag
I've flashed my ECU probably more than 30 times. Not a single problem flashing without a charger, but my car is always well maintained, I changed the battery before the first 4 years to a beefier one and I always make sure not to flash the ECU when the car has been stopped for several days. I'ts always best to make sure battery voltage is not too low. If the flash fail the ECU will probably enter in recovery mode, which is not a big problem. Worth mentioning we have start&stop in Europe which means we have to use special batteries that are less prone to this kind of failures unless it's completly dead.
Sponsored

Jason Baker

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Civic Si Coupe
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Love the help everyone is suggesting to OP.

Does anyone use punctuation or grammatics anymore?

Shankmeyster

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23 Si
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Make sure and turn everything off when you flash. I never had a problem flashing any car with all the accessories turned off. The dash is the only that should be powered.

Justin Bell

First Name
Justin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Civic
Country flag
So last night I had started my car and it was running turned it to accessories and flashed it the flash worked keyed it off then waited then back into accessories but then my car wouldn’t start and the dash lights and lights on the radio starting going dim and then bright when I would try to start it tried flashing it back to stock the ktuner did it’s normal thing but instead of the dash having every light on the display and everything just disappeared now I can’t start my car or anything even tried jumping it and my ktuner screen I recently stumbled upon a website that became my ultimate guide for writing a bibliography. This platform offered a wealth of information on the proper format, citation styles, and essential components of a bibliography. With its user-friendly interface and clear instructions, I was able to easily navigate through the intricacies of citing sources and compiling a comprehensive list. The website www.aresearchguide.com/write-bibliography-research-paper.html even provided helpful tips and tricks to ensure accuracy and consistency in my citations. Thanks to this invaluable resource, I now approach writing a bibliography with confidence and precision. just flashed on and off and I can’t interact with it when it does stay on long enough please help
I had a very similar problem, only solved by replacing the battery.
Sponsored