Uphill Touge Type R and SI both 10th Gen

bikejog

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Civic Si Coupe. 2000 Honda Prelude (donated to charity).
Country flag
Kelly Dr is too straight and Lincoln Dr is tight and scary at decent speeds but it's really short. I like RT23 between Conshohocken and Bala Cynwyd/Manayunk
Yea Kelly Dr is only worthy for a couple of bends around Boat House Row. Plus it's lined with Cops most of the time. Lincoln Dr isn't a weekend drive kinda of road, but it's a decent drive between City Line and Germantown for a good spot to get your blood boiling and to compare the handling of your car against others.

You know, I lived in the Philly area for some time. My first job takes me thru Butler Pike thru Conshy lots of times but most of the time I connect thru the Blue Route. I don't think I've ever been on RT23. That looks like a pretty good drive to avoid the big trucks on the Blue Route. I'll have to try it one of these days when I'm in that part of the world.

REBELXSi

Señor Member
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'18 Si coupe RIP, '20 CRV EX-L Hybrid
Country flag
Yea Kelly Dr is only worthy for a couple of bends around Boat House Row. Plus it's lined with Cops most of the time. Lincoln Dr isn't a weekend drive kinda of road, but it's a decent drive between City Line and Germantown for a good spot to get your blood boiling and to compare the handling of your car against others.

You know, I lived in the Philly area for some time. My first job takes me thru Butler Pike thru Conshy lots of times but most of the time I connect thru the Blue Route. I don't think I've ever been on RT23. That looks like a pretty good drive to avoid the big trucks on the Blue Route. I'll have to try it one of these days when I'm in that part of the world.
It's the only way I go from Philly to KOP. Gets me off 76.

ez12a

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
18 CW Type R
Country flag
You are correct. 360 cam but as he was editing he accidentally deleted the file. Lol
oof. interesting though. is the video from that still good with it swaying all over the place?

OP
OP
SCcanyoncrvr

SCcanyoncrvr

First Name
Kev
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Civic Si Sedan
Country flag
oof. interesting though. is the video from that still good with it swaying all over the place?
that’s a great question. When roads open back up we’ll figure it out
Sponsored