Upgrading Sound System - Hatch Sport

rraayy3

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Civic Hatchback Sport CVT
Country flag
I’ve looked on Crutchfield.com and other sources to possibly upgrade the head unit / sound system in general

I found an awesome unit for like $250 that has dash navigation / blue tooth / etc.

Re: installation

1. Does a new head unit/speakers void the warranty?

2. Any sources / products you guys would recommend/have installed yourselves?

3. Installation itself - how big of a project is overhauling the entire system?

I don’t hate the sound system, but it could definitely be upgraded as I literally love everything else about the Hatch sport and plan on driving it til it doesn’t drive anymore

Thanks for any help / direction you can provide.
Sponsored

OceansX

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 civic hatchback sport touring
Country flag
I’ve looked on Crutchfield.com and other sources to possibly upgrade the head unit / sound system in general

I found an awesome unit for like $250 that has dash navigation / blue tooth / etc.

Re: installation

1. Does a new head unit/speakers void the warranty?

2. Any sources / products you guys would recommend/have installed yourselves?

3. Installation itself - how big of a project is overhauling the entire system?

I don’t hate the sound system, but it could definitely be upgraded as I literally love everything else about the Hatch sport and plan on driving it til it doesn’t drive anymore

Thanks for any help / direction you can provide.

I currently have a 4000 watt mono D amp (2000 RMS at 1ohm, 1300RMS at 2ohm, and 700RMS at 4ohm) 2000 watt (900 watt RMS) 2ohm sub wired at 4ohms. Using 0 gauge power and ground wires

I have my line output converter tapping into the stock subwoofer in the back straight to my amp. The power/ground wires weren't hard at all to run.

Being that its in a hatch and the cabin is open ...this thing is loud AF.
Next would be my to change components and stock sub and get a 5 channel amp in addition to the one I already have setup.

everything is Soundstream brand …. was on a budget and I've used their product before

OP
OP

rraayy3

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Civic Hatchback Sport CVT
Country flag
Thanks
Sponsored