Upgraded, my 16 Civic to a 2020 Civic Hatchback!

crxFITcivicBOY

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Honda Civic Hatchback Sport
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Yeah, I love the wheels on my 18 HB Sport, but those 20 wheels are FIRE congrats on the find! Enjoy the 6MT
Sponsored

AquaGoat

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Civic Hatchback Sport 6MT
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
I drove 3 hours each way to get my ‘18 Sport Hatch with 6MT. So worth it. I spend a minimum of an hour a day in this car, so I was going to get exactly what I wanted.

jonnyfast

First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Civic Hatchback
Country flag
Yes! I drove 2hours each way to get my black 2020 hatchback in 6MT.

I have 2 dealerships searching for me for 2 weeks before I gave in and drove to the nearest one I could find right when it popped up. Thought they were just trying to rush me by saying it was popular, but from my research it really is just a hard car to find with the specifications I wanted.

absolutely love the car. The keyless entry and push to start as well Apple carplay were all new on the 2020 sport which sold me on it.

such a great car. Going to get the windows tinted in the next few weeks.

AquaGoat

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Civic Hatchback Sport 6MT
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Yes! I drove 2hours each way to get my black 2020 hatchback in 6MT.

I have 2 dealerships searching for me for 2 weeks before I gave in and drove to the nearest one I could find right when it popped up. Thought they were just trying to rush me by saying it was popular, but from my research it really is just a hard car to find with the specifications I wanted.

absolutely love the car. The keyless entry and push to start as well Apple carplay were all new on the 2020 sport which sold me on it.

such a great car. Going to get the windows tinted in the next few weeks.
Nice! All those features and a moonroof are on the Canadian Sport trims since 2017, so I got that stuff too. Really love it. I don’t have any Honda sensing stuff, but I hear I’m not missing much.

PEPSIFLAME

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Honda Civic EX Hatchback
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
How do you like it, so far? I was able to get mine on Saturday. They sent someone to bring it back from 140 miles away. I'm absolutely in love with it. Interior feels like a luxury car, with the features and seat padding. Drives like a low end sports car. All for economy car prices. From the paper on it, it was brought into the country 3 days before I bought it.

OP
OP
Riggsy77

Riggsy77

2020 Hatch Sport M/T
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Honda Civic Sport Hatch 6spd
Country flag
How do you like it, so far? I was able to get mine on Saturday. They sent someone to bring it back from 140 miles away. I'm absolutely in love with it. Interior feels like a luxury car, with the features and seat padding. Drives like a low end sports car. All for economy car prices. From the paper on it, it was brought into the country 3 days before I bought it.
Absolutely love it. I think it’s a great value for what you get. Mine was on the lot for 1 week before I took delivery, only had 12 miles! I miss my 16 Civic, but I’m in love with this car. They gave me an amazing price for a 2020, I didn’t even have to haggle with them. It stickers for 23680, and they let me have it for 21566. I talked to dealers around me and they said for 1. We don’t have a civic like you want and can’t locate one, and 2. We wouldn’t even be able to come close to that price. I figured when I got there they’d tack on some fee but they didn’t, and gave me more for my trade than it was worth.

OP
OP
Riggsy77

Riggsy77

2020 Hatch Sport M/T
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Country flag
Nice! All those features and a moonroof are on the Canadian Sport trims since 2017, so I got that stuff too. Really love it. I don’t have any Honda sensing stuff, but I hear I’m not missing much.
My mom has a 2017 Toyota Prius Prime with all the safety features my civic has. From my experience with Toyota’s system having used it in our Prius, a highlander, corolla and rav4 I figured i would hate the system and turn it all off (except the pre collision safety system) but I was wrong. In my opinion Honda did an excellent job, maybe they updated it with better sensors for 2020? My only complaint is that the ACC doesn’t have a close enough following distance for heavier rush hour traffic, it allows other drivers to cut in, but obviously it gives the car time to react in a sudden stop situation.

OP
OP
Riggsy77

Riggsy77

2020 Hatch Sport M/T
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Country flag
You can’t get blue in Canada on more base models? That’s really odd, maybe they weren’t selling as much. Aegean blue is available on every trim here except the LX manual

jtrader

First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 FK7 6MT, 2018 FK7 CVT, 2022 Odyssey EXL
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Absolutely love it. I think it’s a great value for what you get. Mine was on the lot for 1 week before I took delivery, only had 12 miles! I miss my 16 Civic, but I’m in love with this car. They gave me an amazing price for a 2020, I didn’t even have to haggle with them. It stickers for 23680, and they let me have it for 21566. I talked to dealers around me and they said for 1. We don’t have a civic like you want and can’t locate one, and 2. We wouldn’t even be able to come close to that price. I figured when I got there they’d tack on some fee but they didn’t, and gave me more for my trade than it was worth.

Congrats and great price! I love my '18 Sport Hatch but really wish I had your upgraded infotainment and Sensing. The jury is still out on the new vents. I certainly don't like my rear vents, but not sure the 20's are any better. They just need to be gone - or minimally small like the sedan.

My lunar silver has plenty of black on it. All I can say is: Invest in a california car duster! :)
Sponsored