RobXsi

First Name
Nope
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nata
Country flag
Mine was delivered and installed yesterday. It's a stupid downgrade/change - and I get what Honda was trying to do.... but having that dial is just nice. Thanks again.
Did u buy off a canadian website?

RobXsi

First Name
Nope
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nata
Country flag
Lol toronto honda parts has it listed for 140$

sgtmorph

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Civic Sport Hatchback (Boost Blue)
Country flag
OP: Kudos for the ingenuity and showing a different option to us. I gave it some thought myself and decided that, frankly, I’m just too lazy (and broke lol) to tackle this mod. I’ll just stick with the way it is.

Doublestack00

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Boost Blue Type R
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
OP: Kudos for the ingenuity and showing a different option to us. I gave it some thought myself and decided that, frankly, I’m just too lazy (and broke lol) to tackle this mod. I’ll just stick with the way it is.

You can get them on Ebay for under $50.

SCOPESYS

First Name
Geoff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Honda Civic SI Coupe. . . . . . . .1987 Nissan Maxima Wagon. . . . . . . . . . .1987 Nissan Pulsar NX . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .1987 Nissan Maxima Wagon (2nd Donor Wagon for parts)
Country flag
Ehhh I’d honestly rather put that $50 into some other mod. Plus my girl likes the dual zone, always makes her side higher than mine ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Happy girl => Happy boy :oops:o_O

SCOPESYS

First Name
Geoff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Honda Civic SI Coupe. . . . . . . .1987 Nissan Maxima Wagon. . . . . . . . . . .1987 Nissan Pulsar NX . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .1987 Nissan Maxima Wagon (2nd Donor Wagon for parts)
Country flag

amxandy

First Name
Andy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Honda Civic SI
Country flag
I bought 2 Climate control units. The 'downgraded' unit is actually the one I use. I like to have the actual temperature indication and fan direction shown and have the fan speed be a simple dial. I live in Texas so the one time of the year where it would be somewhat nice to have heated seats, I no longer have the option, but that is no biggy for me.

Honda Civic 10th gen "Upgraded" Climate Control Install upload_2019-3-5_10-10-10

mofoD

First Name
D$
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Aegean Blue '18 Si Coupe (Toy), White Orchid Pearl '16 Accord Touring V6 Coupe (Daily)
Country flag
I bought 2 Climate control units. The 'downgraded' unit is actually the one I use. I like to have the actual temperature indication and fan direction shown and have the fan speed be a simple dial. I live in Texas so the one time of the year where it would be somewhat nice to have heated seats, I no longer have the option, but that is no biggy for me.
i live in texas too and its 31 degrees on march 5th. there will be several times a year to be using that seat warmer with how wacky the weather has been.

RobXsi

First Name
Nope
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nata
Country flag

upload_2019-3-5_10-10-10.png

So you wanna sell your seat warner and fan control climate set up? 8
You can get them on Ebay for under $50.

You make it sound easy. Its quite a lucky thing. Finding seat warmers and fan knob. Ive clicked on 100s at this point and dozens of search word games using keywords.