epmata13

First Name
Edward
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Honda Civic SI Sedan
Country flag
Can I ask, is it worth upgrading from my stock exhaust to let’s say a greddy supreme sp without upgrading anything else or will it perform the same as the stock? If so, What else would I need to upgrade to gain more HP where I would feel the difference....thanks in advance.
Sponsored

COOL COUPE

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Civic SI coupe (red) Skunk 2 shift knob BOV Spacer Plate (red) K&N Panel Filter Dual Muffler Delete
Country flag
Sound only. Unless you get s high flow cat ... Nothing to see here. I have the muffler delete and enjoy the popps crackles and burbles ... Ditching the mufflers likely sped up exhaust flow which had it's benefits ( legible) for turbo spool. Not enough HP to make a significant statement.

laz's SI

First Name
Lazaro
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Civi SI 4 door/ 2017 F-150
Country flag
The stock exhaust is already 2.5 inch , the a Greddy will be mostly for looks

FK7 Civic Pilot

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Civic Hatchback
Country flag
Cat back exhausts are going to be mainly for looks and sound. To gain performance you can feel, you’ll need a down pipe / front pipe.

integraboi

First Name
Noah
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Civic Sport, Mk4 Jetta VR6
Country flag
I'm not sure if you have a tune already but that exhaust is more expensive than Ktuner 1.2. I would say go with a tune if you want power. That or a fp/dp.

arsh88

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Honda Civic Hatchback EX
Country flag
the only reason i ever considered one was for aesthetic reasons.

OP
OP

epmata13

First Name
Edward
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Country flag
thanks for the feedback y’all....a Ktuner was mentioned..how y’all feel about that?

thanks!

integraboi

First Name
Noah
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Country flag
thanks for the feedback y’all....a Ktuner was mentioned..how y’all feel about that?

thanks!
I know I recommended it but I personally wouldn't do it... There are plenty of people on this forum that will vouch for it but it'd be too much of a risk for me.

PEPSIFLAME

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Honda Civic EX Hatchback
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
I know I recommended it but I personally wouldn't do it... There are plenty of people on this forum that will vouch for it but it'd be too much of a risk for me.
Due to warranty, I plan on doing bolt-ons, cooling, stability, and suspension mods first. Minimal gains, great sounds, and I'll tune about the time my warranty is coming to an end.

OP
OP

epmata13

First Name
Edward
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Country flag
I feel the same..I just don’t want another bill of it frys something out lol

OP
OP

epmata13

First Name
Edward
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Country flag
Due to warranty, I plan on doing bolt-ons, cooling, stability, and suspension mods first. Minimal gains, great sounds, and I'll tune about the time my warranty is coming to an end.
that sounds like a plan..I’m the type that I want everything now but I should do the minimal gains as well

Siiick

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 GT500, 20 Bolt EV, 19 Z06
Country flag
I slapped on the MAPerformance exhaust just before I hit 1k miles. I really did it for for the looks but the sound ain't bad either :yes:

If you are trying to spice up your ride without breaking the bank, I think a catback exhaust is a worthy upgrade. Don't expect any power improvements though unless you do like the previous posters suggested and upgrade the front/down pipes too.

Love my quad tips :nixon:

Honda Civic 10th gen Upgrade stock exhaust? 6r2cVP3l

integraboi

First Name
Noah
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Country flag
A muffler delete is a good option too if you just want sound. I did it on mine but left the stock resonator and it sounds nice and tame.

PEPSIFLAME

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Honda Civic EX Hatchback
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
that sounds like a plan..I’m the type that I want everything now but I should do the minimal gains as well
Other than brighter map, dome, and hatch lights and side markers, my first real mod is going to be the 27WON front strut tower bar and the 27WON intake. I'll do their front and down pipe, in April, at bonus time. Turbo and exhaust sometime after that, but with inter-cooler and radiator in there first. Sprinkled in there will be coils, wheels, and tires. Then a tune.

I'd love to go all out right up front, but it'll be fun to go piece by piece. It'll also be easier to narrow down any issues that may pop up during modifying.

joe3456789

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Honda Civic Hatchback
Country flag
What warranty do you lose when you delete muffler?
Sponsored