UPDATED**Evasive Motorsports Aero Kit /Carbon Lip and splitter, Wing and Side Splitters

JB0867

First Name
Jeremy Bowen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Civic Type R
Country flag
Installed the Evasive Motorsports Carbon Fiber Wing and Side splitters today! The wing is so much fatter and much more curve to it then factory. Everything fit perfect and love the quality. I should receive the front lip spoiler and splitter in the new week or so and will update when it arrives !! They come with a badge to your car#

Honda Civic 10th gen UPDATED**Evasive Motorsports Aero Kit /Carbon Lip and splitter, Wing and Side Splitters wing1

Honda Civic 10th gen UPDATED**Evasive Motorsports Aero Kit /Carbon Lip and splitter, Wing and Side Splitters Wing 3

Honda Civic 10th gen UPDATED**Evasive Motorsports Aero Kit /Carbon Lip and splitter, Wing and Side Splitters wind side

Honda Civic 10th gen UPDATED**Evasive Motorsports Aero Kit /Carbon Lip and splitter, Wing and Side Splitters 20180213_141312

Honda Civic 10th gen UPDATED**Evasive Motorsports Aero Kit /Carbon Lip and splitter, Wing and Side Splitters 20180213_190947

Honda Civic 10th gen UPDATED**Evasive Motorsports Aero Kit /Carbon Lip and splitter, Wing and Side Splitters sides

Honda Civic 10th gen UPDATED**Evasive Motorsports Aero Kit /Carbon Lip and splitter, Wing and Side Splitters sides to

Honda Civic 10th gen UPDATED**Evasive Motorsports Aero Kit /Carbon Lip and splitter, Wing and Side Splitters sides rear

Honda Civic 10th gen UPDATED**Evasive Motorsports Aero Kit /Carbon Lip and splitter, Wing and Side Splitters sides right

Honda Civic 10th gen UPDATED**Evasive Motorsports Aero Kit /Carbon Lip and splitter, Wing and Side Splitters 20180213_141859_HDR

hafadaze

First Name
Juan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Honda Civic Type R (#1106)
Country flag
Looking great so far!

CincyTypeR

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Type R #0426. 2014 Accord Coupe V6
Country flag
Disappointing they didn't make the side splitters replace the whole sideskirt. Would have cost more a bunch more I am sure. But then at least wouldn't have real carbon fiber and the factory carbon look right on top of each other.

17CivicTypeR_Brian

Aiming for 400whp out of the TypeR.
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'17 Black CTR #4071, 16 MDX Tech
Country flag
Looks good!
I wonder what impact the replaced wing has-just curious.

Hope they do a carbon hatch!

OP
OP
JB0867

JB0867

First Name
Jeremy Bowen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Civic Type R
Country flag
Disappointing they didn't make the side splitters replace the whole sideskirt. Would have cost more a bunch more I am sure. But then at least wouldn't have real carbon fiber and the factory carbon look right on top of each other.
You can add tbe splitters to the Carbon fiber side skirts that seibon makes

HondaReese23

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
FK8 and EM1
Installed the Evasive Motorsports Carbon Fiber Wing and Side splitters today! The wing is so much fatter and much more curve to it then factory. Everything fit perfect and love the quality. I should receive the front lip spoiler and splitter in the new week or so and will update when it arrives !! They come with a badge to your car#

20180213_190947.jpg

sides.jpg

sides top.jpg

sides rear.jpg

sides right.jpg

20180213_141859_HDR.jpg
very nice and congrats!
how are the side splitters installed? use factory holes or do you have to drill into the fake carbon fiber side skirts?
also, how does the real carbon fiber look next to the fake? tacky or does it blend in?

OP
OP
JB0867

JB0867

First Name
Jeremy Bowen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Civic Type R
Country flag
very nice and congrats!
how are the side splitters installed? use factory holes or do you have to drill into the fake carbon fiber side skirts?
also, how does the real carbon fiber look next to the fake? tacky or does it blend in?
So it's funny you say that cause i thought it was going to look really tacky as well until i held it up next to each other personally think it looks great. Have had a lot of complements on it as well... And yes you have to drill into the factory skirts and it just uses very standard bolts and lock nuts ... The quality of the carbon seems very nice and the spot i saw a deformations was on the skirt and that part was under the factory skirt and you can't see it. Maybe a couple tiny specs on the wing that could have been polished better but it's so minor . Like with most carbon it's hard to find anything that is perfect

OP
OP
JB0867

JB0867

First Name
Jeremy Bowen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Civic Type R
Country flag
Please forgive my chinese almond eyes, for it deceives me. Out of curiousity, does the front spoiler/splitter replace the OEM one or is it tacked on?
It will be a full replacement plus a splitter

Randizzle88

First Name
Randy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
CTR, S2000, CBR Repsol.
Country flag
We wanted to do it but Seibon came out with it at a lower price already. We might come out with one later.

HondaReese23

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
FK8 and EM1
cool.
how is the front splitter installed? do you have to drill into the OEM fake carbon lip?
Sponsored