OP

ThatSlowFc2

First Name
Marcanthony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Civic LX
Pretty sure he meant he wanted to see you race / do pulls. There wasn't any hate in that message at all.

I'd be interested in seeing runs against a tuned Sport Hatchback, stock Si and tuned Si. Might be a good comparison :dunno:
Oh facts lol my bad bro, do you know how to share videos on here?
Sponsored

charleswrivers

First Name
Charles
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'14 Odyssey, '94 300zx, 2001 F-150
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
I’d like to see it too. I just don’t do any social media stuff past Facebook. If you post it here... I’d be interested in seeing it.

I have no doubt with some time and money one can make a K20C2 car a lot faster. That applies to anything.

It’s got a ways to go since stock K20C2s dyno stock a little more than 1/2 the whp of a TSP Stage 1 Si... but I bet they can handle closing the gap. Properly tuned A3s didn’t go pop until you were asking them to make more power than any stock turbo L15B7 is going to make. If you get to pick your turbo from the start... you get to pick where and how much power is made. I damn sure wouldn’t have picked a TD025 if given the choice.

jred721

First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'20 Accord Sport
Country flag
I second everyone here, i'm definitely interested in seeing the boosted K20C2 do some pulls. I wanna see how the car reacts with some boost added to it and am also curious how much faster it looks at least with the turbo setup.

mvela

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Honda Civic sedan lx 6mt and 2018 Honda Civic hatchback ex auto
Country flag
Yeah I would like to see some videos to. As impressive as it looks in the pictures, I want to see it in action. It’s like watching a good movie and never getting to finish it lol. The suspense is killing me lol. I am ready to see it.

OP
OP

ThatSlowFc2

First Name
Marcanthony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Civic LX
Yeah I would like to see some videos to. As impressive as it looks in the pictures, I want to see it in action. It’s like watching a good movie and never getting to finish it lol. The suspense is killing me lol. I am ready to see it.
Lmao I feel you ? I’ll be posting it today keep an eye out

hfpdohc

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Hatch 2017 M/T
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
loooks like it pulls nice......super backfires...lol thanks

charleswrivers

First Name
Charles
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'14 Odyssey, '94 300zx, 2001 F-150
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Car looks great... can’t get a feel for what it can do beyond a lot of pops and crackles from the video but... hey... it’s been running awhile and if it was going to go south, I’d assume it’d gone early in the experiment.

I’ve seen turbos slapped on lots of stuff and however it’s tuned, be it a by-the-books way or a good-enough-to-make-good-power-and-not-blow-up-way doesn’t much matter. Doesn’t matter if it’s the direction I or anyone else would go... you did it and if it works... it works. No hate here. Thanks for sharing!

LilToTo17

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Website
wheelwell.com
Vehicle(s)
98 Civic EX with SI Conversion-Sold, 2017 Civic Si Sedan
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Car looks great... can’t get a feel for what it can do beyond a lot of pops and crackles from the video but... hey... it’s been running awhile and if it was going to go south, I’d assume it’d gone early in the experiment.

I’ve seen turbos slapped on lots of stuff and however it’s tuned, be it a by-the-books way or a good-enough-to-make-good-power-and-not-blow-up-way doesn’t much matter. Doesn’t matter if it’s the direction I or anyone else would go... you did it and if it works... it works. No hate here. Thanks for sharing!
Well aftermarket internals should save a motor from blowing lol which OP has