mvela

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Honda Civic sedan lx 6mt and 2018 Honda Civic hatchback ex auto
Country flag
I know Jackson Racing makes/made a sc kit for the CR-Z. It's a nice but expensive kit
Well it would be nice if they made one for the Lx. I would definitely buy it
Sponsored

06XTOR

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Civic Sport Sedan
Country flag
oh gotcha haha. different motor and ecu. Where ecu actually allowed you to read positive manifold pressure.
Why are you such a hater. Obviously he boosted it and it's still running fine. Get over it. Quit being butt hurt. Who cares if everything isn't kosher and reading everything exactly the way ktuner is designed. It's his car.

KTuner

Elite Sponsor
First Name
J.R.
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.KTuner.com
Vehicle(s)
2017 Si
Country flag
Back in the old days you could throw a check valve and a rising rate fuel pressure regulator on a vehicle with a turbo added in order to make it "run". That's not properly tuned, but it will run.

I'm sure you can use the KTuner software to alter fuel and ignition timing to make it run, but it won't be properly tuned for the setup. It's better to at least have some control vs just adding a check valve/RRR and sending it.

LilToTo17

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Website
wheelwell.com
Vehicle(s)
98 Civic EX with SI Conversion-Sold, 2017 Civic Si Sedan
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Back in the old days you could throw a check valve and a rising rate fuel pressure regulator on a vehicle with a turbo added in order to make it "run". That's not properly tuned, but it will run.

I'm sure you can use the KTuner software to alter fuel and ignition timing to make it run, but it won't be properly tuned for the setup. It's better to at least have some control vs just adding a check valve/RRR and sending it.
Now that’s a great answer

hfpdohc

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Hatch 2017 M/T
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
CAN HE BEAT A STOCK 1.5 TURBO WITH 14PSI BOOST....

hfpdohc

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Hatch 2017 M/T
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
i have no hate on this guy because he is truly the frist boosted k20 ive seeen on here....props to him
after a year the car still running so is tuner probabaly know what hes doing too
now post some clips on this site of you racing that car a bit....i dont have instagram and want to see it rip!!!

OP
OP

ThatSlowFc2

First Name
Marcanthony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Civic LX
i have no hate on this guy because he is truly the frist boosted k20 ive seeen on here....props to him
after a year the car still running so is tuner probabaly know what hes doing too
now post some clips on this site of you racing that car a bit....i dont have instagram and want to see it rip!!!
Lmaaaoo dude said no hate then said I wanna see it rip , love it

iamrealskinny

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Website
instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
2017 Civic Si
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag

FC1Dawn

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Civic Si Sedan
Country flag
Pretty sure he meant he wanted to see you race / do pulls. There wasn't any hate in that message at all.

I'd be interested in seeing runs against a tuned Sport Hatchback, stock Si and tuned Si. Might be a good comparison :dunno:
Sponsored