First Name
Dee
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 civic si coupe
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Yup different ecu than the 2.0 10th gen NA's too. https://ktuner.com/fit/ 09-13 ECU with Ktuner allows boost tuning and what not. What year are your cr-z and Fit? I know the 17+ crz's are already boosted. But the 09-13 Fit has the super and turbo kits
There isn’t 17+ crz, and they are hybrid
Sponsored

LilToTo17

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Website
wheelwell.com
Vehicle(s)
98 Civic EX with SI Conversion-Sold, 2017 Civic Si Sedan
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag

mvela

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Honda Civic sedan lx 6mt and 2018 Honda Civic hatchback ex auto
Country flag
You have a cvt 1.5t? You should slap on a tsp stage 1 tune on it and get back to me before saying your 2.0NA is more fun lol
https://www.twostepperformance.com/.../tsp-stage-1-tune-for-2017-honda-civic-non-si
I’m know the 1.5t has potential but it just doesn’t feel like the 2.0. I like how the 2.0 likes being revved out, and it responds instantly. The 1.5t has plenty of power but it throws it all at you at once with part throttle. I like how the NA motor responds linear with the pedal. It’s just a different feel, kinda hard to explain.

LilToTo17

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Website
wheelwell.com
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
I’m know the 1.5t has potential but it just doesn’t feel like the 2.0. I like how the 2.0 likes being revved out, and it responds instantly. The 1.5t has plenty of power but it throws it all at you at once with part throttle. I like how the NA motor responds linear with the pedal. It’s just a different feel, kinda hard to explain.
Get tsp stage 1 tune

Civic17siYAY

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 civic si
Country flag
Lol why tf would they ever do that. Not like he did anything. Hired someone to build a hack job turbo kit and had a tuner tune it for him. Not hard to boost an NA in the first place. Most people do custom builds but go with standalone ecu’s rather than stock ecu which has limitations

Your sarcasm detector needs some adjustment my friend.

Last edited:

LilToTo17

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Website
wheelwell.com
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag

LilToTo17

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Website
wheelwell.com
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
“It’s impossible for you to be tuned with k tuner even they said it themselves, ITS NOT POSSIBLE”
Me: lmao

CD3D2C5B-21C8-4C2E-9B42-569B001FACA1.jpeg
Stock internals huh?
Honda Civic 10th gen Update on my Boosted K20C2 49758A30-B341-49F2-B333-F19E939BC1BB

LilToTo17

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Website
wheelwell.com
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag

LilToTo17

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Website
wheelwell.com
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
You should have asked if they are hiring
Why lol they gave everyone an answer. Can’t tune properly. The dude James owner of Ktuner has been around for a long ass time lol. You also have to ask yourself why Hondata didn’t even bother to support the 2.0 NA civics too as it’s been out for over 3 years already.

LilToTo17

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Website
wheelwell.com
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag

charleswrivers

First Name
Charles
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'14 Odyssey, '94 300zx, 2001 F-150
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Comtech/CT-E made superchargers for earlier Ks but they went out of business last year. The CRZ LEA is still a K block. I’ve looked it over and talked to a friend who owns one about punting his SC’er idea and just getting a used turbo off of a wrecked Civic and trying from there on the cheap. I don’t recall who he said made SC’ers for them... but there’s someone who does. Wasn't CT-E... they did Civics, S2000 and NSX.

As to this car? I’ve seen a lot of cars that started out NA get a turbo slapped on it and run. Must of them were old and cheap and it was in good fun. Doing it to a late model car that’s still (was) valuable when there’s a turbo variant and I doubt this K20 can make much more power than reflashed L15B7 doesn’t make sense to me. It exists however. Whether it runs for 10 more years or explodes tomorrow... thousands got invested to make a one-off NA LX FI. That’s neat in itself... if... IMO a waste of money. Had the LX been 10 years old and worth a couple grand, I could see cobbling together a junkyard turbo to one and trying it out.

Aside from displacement and port injection having the advantage of being able to supply greater fueling than DI currently... I see no advantages. You'd make it come apart at power levels above what a L15B7 can already take if it's anything like the old K20A3s.. so the port injection advantage is moot... and is worse because DI is better at preventing knock. Displacement is nice... but it's the wrong K-series engine, again... to make good numbers for. The K24Z7 had even more (and stock L15B7 power levels)... and took to turbo'ing well. SC'ers were made for them and may be available on the used market. K20A2/Z3s revved higher... so big numbers where there. Cost-wise... I don't think it'd have been far outside the box to just swap the older K-engine in and mod that and put the K20C2 in the scrap bin. It's good for what it is... but sticking a 'legacy' performance K-series in a modern car has a lot more appeal to me than sticking a turbo on the mild, modern K engine. Just my opinion... any my feelings on what makes sense doesn't have any bearing on other actions... but given the WORLDS of performance-leaning K-series engines out there for the taking... I wouldn't put a dime in the current K if I had a lot of dimes to wildly mod a newish car.

I'm really looking forward to an old-K, modded, in a new Civic though. Those will make our L15B7s look pretty mild in comparison.

Alexander

First Name
Alexander
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Civic hatchback Sport+ 2018
Country flag
I don’t recall who he said made SC’ers for them... but there’s someone who does. Wasn't CT-E... they did Civics, S2000 and NSX.
I know Jackson Racing makes/made a sc kit for the CR-Z. It's a nice but expensive kit
Sponsored