(Update: 10 in stock )ARK Performance catback for 2017 Hatch Sport (pics and sound clips)

maaaaackle

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Sport Hatch 6MT
Country flag
Alright guys I know this thread has been dead for a minute and believe me the wait has been killing me, but I finally just got word that the production prototype will be in at the end of next week for both the Civic and the WRX....I am super excited to say the least...its been a long wait but stay tuned guys it's coming soon!!!
Sweet. Thanks for the update
Sponsored

Zdiver

First Name
Zach
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Civic Si Sedan
ARK Performance is making the exhaust for my car..they are based out of Ontario, CA. Their exhausts are super nice looking and quality/fitment are spot on. IMO they make one of the best looking exhausts for the 2015+ WRX/STI

On a side note, while my Civic was at ARK being fitted I was offered a chance to have my car fitted for an exhaust by APEXi. I had to decline due to obvious reasons, so I think we can look forward to APEXi and maybe other companies releasing some exhausts in the near future.

Here is a picture of my 2016 WRX with an ARK Performance exhaust just for reference.

Subie 1-1.jpg
I had a 2016 wrx before my 2017 civic sport hatch and I was partial to the invidia q300 I had on it. Sounded great and looked great only issue was alignment with the rear bumper but some different rubber on the hangers fixed that. Either way I love the quad exhaust look in the back of the wrx, never understood why anyone would want to do away with it.

OP
OP

Sonic_the_Hatchog

IG: @1sikmr2baru
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'17 Civic Hatch 6spd 16' WRX
Country flag
I had a 2016 wrx before my 2017 civic sport hatch and I was partial to the invidia q300 I had on it. Sounded great and looked great only issue was alignment with the rear bumper but some different rubber on the hangers fixed that. Either way I love the quad exhaust look in the back of the wrx, never understood why anyone would want to do away with it.
I ran the Q300 on my 16 WRX as well for about a year and it's the best looking exhaust for the wrx/sti IMO but it's too quiet on the FA20 engine so I ended up selling it and getting the ETS which sounds amazing but I've always wanted an ARK Performance exhaust...they are nice sounding and have that unique look. I can't wait to hear it on the civic..ive seen it equipped on my civic and have pictures of it on my civic, but I haven't had the opportunity to hear it. Hopefully that's only a couple of days away.

Zdiver

First Name
Zach
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Civic Si Sedan
I ran the Q300 on my 16 WRX as well for about a year and it's the best looking exhaust for the wrx/sti IMO but it's too quiet on the FA20 engine so I ended up selling it and getting the ETS which sounds amazing but I've always wanted an ARK Performance exhaust...they are nice sounding and have that unique look. I can't wait to hear it on the civic..ive seen it equipped on my civic and have pictures of it on my civic, but I haven't had the opportunity to hear it. Hopefully that's only a couple of days away.
Did you have the stock j pipe? I had the invidia catless j pipe and it seemed plenty loud to me lol. Let me know about the civic exhaust, hopefully someone comes out with something that doesn't sounds like crap.

tylerbooth

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 civic sport
Alright guys I know this thread has been dead for a minute and believe me the wait has been killing me, but I finally just got word that the production prototype will be in at the end of next week for both the Civic and the WRX....I am super excited to say the least...its been a long wait but stay tuned guys it's coming soon!!!
Awesome can't wait !

OP
OP

Sonic_the_Hatchog

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Country flag
Alright guys!! The time has come!! :) I just got word that the exhaust is in and is ready to be fitted for final adjustments, if any. I will most likely be going on Friday to have it fitted since it's the only day I can go during the morning time. Hopefully I can get some pics of it for you guys and maybe even a sound clip. If all goes well and fitment is spot on, I should be able to drive away with it the same day.

maaaaackle

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Sport Hatch 6MT
Country flag
Alright guys!! The time has come!! :) I just got word that the exhaust is in and is ready to be fitted for final adjustments, if any. I will most likely be going on Friday to have it fitted since it's the only day I can go during the morning time. Hopefully I can get some pics of it for you guys and maybe even a sound clip. If all goes well and fitment is spot on, I should be able to drive away with it the same day.
Please try your best to get some pics!

OP
OP

Sonic_the_Hatchog

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Country flag
Please try your best to get some pics!
Will do...actually I already have some, but the car was on a lift when they were taken. If i get to take it home I will upload high quality pictures the same day.

sittjun

First Name
Sitt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lexus LS430, Honda Civic Hatchback
I just checked your IG but couldn't find that clip. I'm so excited to see and hear the exhaust. Hopefully they offer the heat treated tips as well.