(Update: 10 in stock )ARK Performance catback for 2017 Hatch Sport (pics and sound clips)

Evenega77

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Civic Hatchback Sport
Country flag
For anyone and everyone that's been waiting for an aftermarket exhaust for the 2017 hatch, I received an email earlier today from one of their reps that they have these in stock now!! I'm waiting for an email response to see what price is. Hit them up yourselves to find out more :nixon:

Honda Civic 10th gen (Update: 10  in stock )ARK Performance catback for 2017 Hatch Sport (pics and sound clips) IMG_0123.PNG

Honda Civic 10th gen (Update: 10  in stock )ARK Performance catback for 2017 Hatch Sport (pics and sound clips) IMG_0124.PNG

RallyeeRedAZ

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Honda Civic Sport Hatchback
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
I'm kind of sad out of every exhaust being built not one manufacture have changed the tip design, every aftermarket exhaust looks like stock from the rear.

hawk02

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Civic Si Coupe
I'm kind of sad out of every exhaust being built not one manufacture have changed the tip design, every aftermarket exhaust looks like stock from the rear.
Actually all look different and the 4.5 inch double walled black tips on the Magnaflow will look great if they ever release it...LOL, the Borla for sale in the classifieds looks better than stock.........did you see the 27WON?

RallyeeRedAZ

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Actually all look different and the 4.5 inch double walled black tips on the Magnaflow will look great if they ever release it...LOL, the Borla for sale in the classifieds looks better than stock.........did you see the 27WON?
Yeah i saw Magnaflow, Borla, 27won Now this ARK and the only one that look different is the magnaflow because its black but it just look like stock tips painted black lol

RallyeeRedAZ

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
When you look at other cars i feel like there is such a variety in looks for tips and style i don't see much so far with us.
Honda Civic 10th gen (Update: 10  in stock )ARK Performance catback for 2017 Hatch Sport (pics and sound clips) Untitled

RallyeeRedAZ

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
I like that magna did the black tips, i hope one of the manufactures does neo chrome tips something to change it up

hawk02

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Civic Si Coupe
of course...upgrade it all at once, the right way :cool:
YEAH....NO!!! LOL, not worth all that on this platform in the long run.....for me anyway, happy with the route I'm going now! Thanks though
Sponsored