Brett
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
ā€˜20 Civic Sport Sedan(sold)ā€™12 Camaro SS/RS ā€˜23WRX
Build Thread
Link
Country flag
My unpopular opinion is definitely unpopular as the majority of 10th Gen civics with mods have these.

-Rain Guards on the windows look extremely tacky.

To me they completely ruin the clean lines of every body style (coupe, sedan, hatch) and look like something cheap/tacky bought at pep boys just to throw something on the car. To me they donā€™t add style, they have the opposite effect. If you live in Seattle or somewhere where it rains often, they definitely ā€œserveā€ a purpose however no question!

But I see so many here in CA where it hardly ever rains lol, and they look hokey to me personally.

I DEFINITELY realize Iā€™m in the rarity here, as most people love them ???
Sponsored

Last edited:

Jwolf

I Think I'm Fast
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota 86, '19 CTR, Some other stuff
Country flag
My unpopular opinion is definitely unpopular as the majority of 10th Gen civics with mods have these.

-Rain Guards on the windows look extremely tacky.

To me they completely ruin the clean lines of every body style (coupe, sedan, hatch) and look like something cheap/tacky bought at pep boys just to throw something on the car. To me they donā€™t add style, they have the opposite effect. If you live in Seattle or somewhere where it rains often, they definitely ā€œserveā€ a purpose however no question!

But I see so many here in CA where it hardly ever rains lol, and they look hokey to me personally.

I DEFINITELY realize Iā€™m in the rarity here, as most people love them ???
Not rarity, just vocal.

Hasdrubal

First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Si sedan, 2015 Fit, 2009 Ridgeline
Country flag
That's funny, I live close to Seattle and I put them on previous cars. Hate to have the AC running all the time, so I drive with the windows cracked to vent the moisture. Not sure if I'm going to put a set on the Civic, though.

saz468

First Name
Stan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 civic EX Aegean blue metallic
Country flag
That's funny, I live close to Seattle and I put them on previous cars. Hate to have the AC running all the time, so I drive with the windows cracked to vent the moisture. Not sure if I'm going to put a set on the Civic, though.
If you live in the southern states especially Florida the AC runs all the time even in winter months

Jwolf

I Think I'm Fast
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota 86, '19 CTR, Some other stuff
Country flag
If you live in the southern states especially Florida the AC runs all the time even in winter months
Florida man buys rain guards to act as replacement AC in hot months.

OP
OP
BrandonSmith

BrandonSmith

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Civic EX 2.0L
Country flag
Kinda like the subreddit, just post an unpopular opinion and prepare for shitstorm. Kinda like swatting a hornets nest.

Iā€™ll start...

The current Type R looks like a hot wheels car! Makes me laugh every time I see one.
I still stand by my opinion! Lol
Sponsored