Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Civic si sedan, 2001 Nissan Frontier
Build Thread
Link
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Kraft mayo is the best (Kewpie is a close second, but not as versatile). It's better than Duke's, and waaaaay waaaaay better than that overrated, bland Hellman's :puke:
Sponsored

Last edited:

BoostinIX

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 SI Sedan
Country flag
Stop selling shit outside the Classified.

Former admin of another car forum. Just want to move every one I see X_X /ocd

gtman

First Name
Mitch
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.civicx.com
Vehicle(s)
2017 Cosmic Blue EX-L Sedan
Vehicle Showcase
Last edited:

squelchy451

First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 VW GTI (RIP)
Country flag
1. Lip spoilers under 1" wide are dumb
2. Your headlights don't need to look any angrier
3. Leave the badges alone
4. Leave your rear reflectors alone
5. Custom plates with make and model of your car is retarded
6. Novelty puddle lights are dumb
7. Yellow covers on anything besides fog lights are dumb
8. Wheels more than 2" bigger than the minimum necessary to clear your brakes are stupid.
9. Sequential lights are rice (Mustang is the only exception)
10. Transmission choice is a personal decision and nobody should look down on another for preferring one or the other. Both are valid choices and have their own merits and drawbacks.
11. Stop bitching about power...just downshift and floor it.
12. Make peace with the fact that car companies are here to make money
13. Stop calling naturally aspirated 4 cylinder engines gutless. Of course they don't scoot unless you're in the right gear.
14. Useless aero is useless
15. Don't complain engine is too quiet from the factory. It can be easily fixed whereas it's much harder the other way around.
16. The "tombstone" style infotainment screen doesn't look that bad. Get over it.

OP
OP
BrandonSmith

BrandonSmith

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Civic EX 2.0L
Country flag
1. Lip spoilers under 1" wide are dumb
2. Your headlights don't need to look any angrier
3. Leave the badges alone
4. Leave your rear reflectors alone
5. Custom plates with make and model of your car is retarded
6. Novelty puddle lights are dumb
7. Yellow covers on anything besides fog lights are dumb
8. Wheels more than 2" bigger than the minimum necessary to clear your brakes are stupid.
10. Transmission choice is a personal decision and nobody should look down on another for preferring one or the other. Both are valid choices and have their own merits and drawbacks.
11. Stop bitching about power...just downshift and floor it.
12. Make peace with the fact that car companies are here to make money
13. Stop calling naturally aspirated 4 cylinder engines gutless. Of course they don't scoot unless you're in the right gear.
14. Useless aero is useless
15. Don't complain engine is too quiet from the factory. It can be easily fixed whereas it's much harder the other way around.
16. The "tombstone" style infotainment screen doesn't look that bad. Get over it.
:bow:

saz468

First Name
Stan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 civic EX Aegean blue metallic
Country flag
Sequential tail lights where on the 1967 to 1969 mercury cougar and I believe on late sixties T birds ( don’t remember which years) the mustangs never had them until 2005 when they started this retro crap. to be honest the sequential taillights should have been left with those years cougars because on the mustang their kind of annoying
BTW I think they were on a few European cars as well

ATX_Si

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Civic Si Coupe (gone). 2018 Accord EX-L 1.5t (gone) 2020 Audi Q3 S-Line. 2018 Accord Sport 2.0T 6MT
Country flag
Sequential tail lights where on the 1967 to 1969 mercury cougar and I believe on late sixties T birds ( don’t remember which years) the mustangs never had them until 2005 when they started this retro crap. to be honest the sequential taillights should have been left with those years cougars because on the mustang their kind of annoying
BTW I think they were on a few European cars as well
My wife's Q3 has them. I think they're pretty cool but maybe that's just my inner ricer finding itself in her fancy euro car...:dunno:

ATX_Si

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Civic Si Coupe (gone). 2018 Accord EX-L 1.5t (gone) 2020 Audi Q3 S-Line. 2018 Accord Sport 2.0T 6MT
Country flag
I should leave my own unpopular opinion here too...

The R33 Skyline is cool and we should stop pretending it isn't just because it isnt the 32 or 34.

squelchy451

First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 VW GTI (RIP)
Country flag
My wife's Q3 has them. I think they're pretty cool but maybe that's just my inner ricer finding itself in her fancy euro car...:dunno:
I've just seen them in rice cars before they made their way to fancy cars.

Also, the Audi ones I particularly don't like because they still have the traditional blinkers in addition to the sequential lights (US regulations demand that the initial light-up be a certain surface area)

I just think it's a superfluous detail that doesn't say much besides "look how expensive my tail lights are". Just my opinion.

ATX_Si

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Country flag
I've just seen them in rice cars before they made their way to fancy cars.

Also, the Audi ones I particularly don't like because they still have the traditional blinkers in addition to the sequential lights (US regulations demand that the initial light-up be a certain surface area)

I just think it's a superfluous detail that doesn't say much besides "look how expensive my tail lights are". Just my opinion.
makes sense, they're not for everyone. i'm ok with being on the unpopular side of this.

squelchy451

First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 VW GTI (RIP)
Country flag
makes sense, they're not for everyone. i'm ok with being on the unpopular side of this.
I don't know whose opinion is more unpopular, yours or mine.
Most people seem to think they're cool, judging from all the aftermarket kits seen on the mk7 GTI forum.

I'm a bit of a luddite.
Sponsored