masspimentel

First Name
Massimo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Civic Hatchback LX
Country flag
Has anyone gotten a response from Unity Performance about their Side Markers? I have messaged them on Instagram and they just left me on seen.

Last i’ve read on their website they were shipping in June/July but i’ve gotten no word from email or message.
Sponsored

Unity Performance

Elite Sponsor
First Name
Humza
Threads
Reaction score
Website
unity-performance.com
Vehicle(s)
Current Fleet: 18 Si, 20 FK8, 23 FL5
Country flag
Hey Massimo, my apologies going through my IG and can't recall your IG username at the moment. Irrespective, apologies for not responding there yet it's a bit crazy on my end.

I do have Smoked with Amber reserved for pending orders, the other variants are behind at this time. Please PM me if you'd like to switch up, or with any questions. Thank You!

OP
OP
masspimentel

masspimentel

First Name
Massimo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Civic Hatchback LX
Country flag
Hey Massimo, my apologies going through my IG and can't recall your IG username at the moment. Irrespective, apologies for not responding there yet it's a bit crazy on my end.

I do have Smoked with Amber reserved for pending orders, the other variants are behind at this time. Please PM me if you'd like to switch up, or with any questions. Thank You!
Hey, No worries!! i understand your business is growing and you have a lot more in your plate now.
As for switching the order, i will just wait and keep my eye out for that shipping email! Thanks for the reply!
Sponsored