Uniroyal Tiger Paw GTZ All Season 2? Anyone know anything about these?

arsh88

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Honda Civic Hatchback EX
Country flag
I'm really curious if anyone knows anything about these. BigO has em for $109 which is about $50 less than I can get General G-Max AS-05's for. Same 50k warranty, same speed rating, and just slightly less on tread-ware (460 vs 500). I know Uniroyal is the budget company for Michelin, and they used to be a big deal way back in the day so it has my interest, but if someone knows they're complete junk i'd rather not.

Notes: these are for daily driving, i'll have separate winters, and don't really plan to track day it.
Sponsored

CosmicX

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Civix LX 6M
Country flag
Don't know about the Tiger Paws.
Have you checked your local Walmart for the Generals?
I think $436 ($109 x 4) sounds pretty high for a full set of tires that might not be top tier.
If you shop around, look for a good deal, rebates, etc.....you could likely do better.
Not saying the Tiger paws are crap or anything. You never know.
I bought Coopers on a black friday deal, and after 2 pre-paid Visa card rebates, cost to
me was $306.
Wamart mounted/balaced for $65.

OP
OP
arsh88

arsh88

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Honda Civic Hatchback EX
Country flag
Don't know about the Tiger Paws.
Have you checked your local Walmart for the Generals?
I think $436 ($109 x 4) sounds pretty high for a full set of tires that might not be top tier.
If you shop around, look for a good deal, rebates, etc.....you could likely do better.
Not saying the Tiger paws are crap or anything. You never know.
I bought Coopers on a black friday deal, and after 2 pre-paid Visa card rebates, cost to
me was $306.
Wamart mounted/balaced for $65.
I haven't yet. And i'm still just starting to shop (not ideal time) so prices might drop. They just had my attention since Uniroyal is to Michelin what General is to Continental. I've seen them on another fitment site, but most of the reviews i've found are for regular not their new HP tires which they just launched last year.
Sponsored