Unique Style Racing full LED Type-R/Touring Style Headlights made by DEPO!!! (coupon code inside)

hawjdude

First Name
Billy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Civic Hatch, Evo 8, GTR, Supra, RX7
Looks good. Prob grab these in the near future.

trentcofax

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Civic Si
Country flag
I should have waited for these instead of the wrap around tail light for the sedan...

OP
OP

Sonic_the_Hatchog

IG: @1sikmr2baru
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'17 Civic Hatch 6spd 16' WRX
Country flag
So I went out last night and caught a couple pictures of the the throw. First pic is low beams and second is high beams. I didn't realize the image came out blurry on the low beam pic until I uploaded it last night. From this point to the end of the lot, its about 70 yards.
Honda Civic 10th gen Unique Style Racing full LED Type-R/Touring Style Headlights made by DEPO!!! (coupon code inside) DSC_0171-4
Honda Civic 10th gen Unique Style Racing full LED Type-R/Touring Style Headlights made by DEPO!!! (coupon code inside) DSC_0172-2

skstyle

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Civic Coupe EX-T
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
So I went out last night and caught a couple pictures of the the throw. First pic is low beams and second is high beams. I didn't realize the image came out blurry on the low beam pic until I uploaded it last night. From this point to the end of the lot, its about 70 yards.
DSC_0171-4.jpg
DSC_0172-2.jpg
It seems like it's worse than halogens?

dastanli

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Camry, Tacoma
Country flag
Wonder what the OEM led headlights looks like when compared next to these.

himecraig

First Name
Craig
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
01 Mercedes 320slk 08 Ford Ranger fx4 17 Acura RDX adv 17 Honda Civic Hatch ex-l ns
Country flag
I didnt think of it, but i should've done some night shots of the halogen throw before i got the headlights on.
Thanks for posting.
The color of light looks different between the top and bottom pics.
Is that due to intensity and is that how the high beams work?

I have old eyes and the stock Civic headlights are very yellow compared to the whiteness of the jewel headlights in my wife's 17 RDX.
Having auto hi-beams helps but still not enough brightness driving in the rural hilly areas around my house.
Depot is a good brand but is this company primarily doing the retro fitting.

Bottom line...I'll have to save for these lights!

SangreRaven

First Name
Raven
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Honda Civic EX Hatchback
Build Thread
Link
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Thanks for posting.

I have old eyes and the stock Civic headlights are very yellow compared to the whiteness of the jewel headlights in my wife's 17 RDX.
Having auto hi-beams helps but still not enough brightness driving in the rural hilly areas around my house.

I bet its because the normal non led fogs are on with the low beams vs they go off with the high beams.

-R

OP
OP

Sonic_the_Hatchog

IG: @1sikmr2baru
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'17 Civic Hatch 6spd 16' WRX
Country flag
Thanks for posting.

if you are referring to the yellow tint on the first pic, thats because of the fog lights. If not then i would imagine the intensity might be playing a role in the way the light looks. When the high beams are turned on, the low beams remain on and the second strip of LEDs (high beam) comes on. From what i have seen on my lights, the colors that the low and high beams put out are the same. Here is a video directly from their website that shows this. I have to say i really really love the turn signals on these headlights as others have mentioned.

hawk02

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Civic Si Coupe
I feel you bro, thats what i paid for mine. There is always aftermarket visors which are significantly cheaper.
Yeah, the WellVisors seem close to OEM look and fit and are $45 BUT.............You know how that goes......
Sponsored