Unfortunate Christmas surprise... ?

redstang

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Civic EX-T, 2019 CR-V EX-L
Country flag
see that’s new to me too, bc i didn’t know they had the choice of the 1.5 or 2.0 for the 2019 model ex. learned something new
The 2.0 wasn't an option on the 2019 EX. In 2019, the NA 2.0 EX was replaced by the Sport trim and the previous EX-T just became the EX with the same features as the 2018 EX-T but with the addition of a power drivers seat. It is likely that the insurance company just didn't change their description in their database.
Sponsored

17exsedan

First Name
JD
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Civic EX Sedan
Country flag
The 2.0 wasn't an option on the 2019 EX. In 2019, the NA 2.0 EX was replaced by the Sport trim and the previous EX-T just became the EX with the same features as the 2018 EX-T but with the addition of a power drivers seat. It is likely that the insurance company just didn't change their description in their database.
That’s what i thought

racerguy180

First Name
Erik
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1995 Acura Integra GS-R 2001 Acura Integra GS 2014 Acura MDX Advance
Country flag
I hope your car was fixed properly. The effing deer everywhere are a nuisance. I recently was out on my one-year-old Triumph Tiger and a deer run flat out in front of me at 50 miles an hour. Fortunately tigers have large front wheels and the deer was not fully grown. So I hit this thing holding on to the bars like it was a 400 lb bench press and managed to stay upright killing the deer. I had to stop and check my underwear. Other than that there is no damage. Sorry you couldn't say the same.
Did you at least get to eat the deer? My buddy hit a huge wild boar in his camry back in the day totaling the camry. we went to go check out the carcass about 20min later and I have never smelled something as nasty as pulverized wild boar, let's just say....nothing you'd want to eat.

OP
OP
dj2819

dj2819

First Name
DJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Civic Sport Touring
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Esurance pro-rated body shop fixed it pretty good. They also fixed the front-lower spoiler that my parking garage dislodged and installed an aftermarket horn for me (so much better than the stock horn).

Would recommend Barron Body Works in Mineola, NY for anyone requiring body work. Very friendly staff.

Honda Civic 10th gen Unfortunate Christmas surprise... ? tempImageRzWH3B

RickW

First Name
rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2008 civic ex 2020 civic sport
Country flag
Did you at least get to eat the deer? My buddy hit a huge wild boar in his camry back in the day totaling the camry. we went to go check out the carcass about 20min later and I have never smelled something as nasty as pulverized wild boar, let's just say....nothing you'd want to eat.
No, didn't eat it lol. I like my meat to moo or swim.
Sponsored