Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Honda Civic LX 2.0L
Country flag
Honda Civic 10th gen Undercarriage Shield Hanging down IMG_20200624_175836980

Honda Civic 10th gen Undercarriage Shield Hanging down IMG_20200624_175835690

Hi Guys.

I just noticed that the plastic undercarriage Shield underneath my 17' LX is drooping downward quite a bit. At first I thought an anchor/plastic clip was missing somewhere, but couldn't find anything missing (OR is there an anchor missing?).

The photo was taken from the rear facing towards the front.

Is this something I should be concerned about? I live in a snowy salty state of MI and I'm concern that salty slush will sit up in there.

If I was to have the dealer replace the plastic shield, roughly what would my cost be?

Thanks to everyone for their expertise. ?

JO3L

First Name
Joel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
FC1E5, NA6CE
Country flag
The way it is drooping isn’t too detrimental since it is facing away from the forward direction of travel. I would use the 27WON install guide that has a nice picture from under the car to double check all the clips and bolts are in place. If it isn’t missing anything you could use some zip ties to pull the panel back up into place.

https://store.27won.com/support/ins...vic-SI-Downpipe-Installation-Instructions.pdf

DOZOIR

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Honda Civic Si Coupe (lunar silver)
Country flag
IMG_20200624_175836980.jpg

IMG_20200624_175835690.jpg

Hi Guys.

I just noticed that the plastic undercarriage Shield underneath my 17' LX is drooping downward quite a bit. At first I thought an anchor/plastic clip was missing somewhere, but couldn't find anything missing (OR is there an anchor missing?).

The photo was taken from the rear facing towards the front.

Is this something I should be concerned about? I live in a snowy salty state of MI and I'm concern that salty slush will sit up in there.

If I was to have the dealer replace the plastic shield, roughly what would my cost be?

Thanks to everyone for their expertise. ?
I am curious to know if you did anything about the sagging undercarriage cover on your car. My '20 SI is doing the same thing. Thanks.