Underbody Trim from Sport LX Hatchback?

gbcivicx

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Civic Coupe lx
Vehicle Showcase
does anyone know how much the front lip cost? the glossy black part, i just scraped mine today on a curve so freaking pissed grrrrrr
Sponsored

hydensiq

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Honda Civic Hatchback
does anyone know how much the front lip cost? the glossy black part, i just scraped mine today on a curve so freaking pissed grrrrrr
For Canadian pricings it would be best to contact your dealership tbh. But that said, how bad is the scratch? maybe sand it down and refinish?

WhiteHatchEX17

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 WOP civic EX hatch
More and more I wish I just had gotten the blue sport that I had line up smh. Last second I wanted the ex for infotainment system .

Siqc Cafe

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Civic Hatchback Sport Touring, 2000 Celica GT
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
More and more I wish I just had gotten the blue sport that I had line up smh. Last second I wanted the ex for infotainment system .
The Sport doesn't come with the infotainment system?

Siqc Cafe

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
only the sport touring does from what i seen
oh wow i wasn't aware of that

I thought the levels went like this LX, EX, EX-L, Sport, Sport Touring, R
and as you go up you get more cookies with the car....lol hahaha

Siqc Cafe

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag

Havnfun

First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Civic Hatchback EX
I did the whole sport kit with the intention of putting the center exhaust but unfortunately I didn't research enough. The cargo area is lower on my car since it's an EXL NAV. The center exhaust from the sport won't work

I'm trying to see if anyone has filled in the empty spot in the back with - fake tip- mesh- brake light?

I don't know some suggestions would be appreciated

IMG_6321.JPG

IMG_6322.JPG

IMG_6323.JPG
Hello,
I am about to buy the sport package parts for my EX Hatch, did you have to buy the bumper absorber for the rear ? It looks like you did, so does the whole back bumper have to be removed from the car and then put back on? Looks like you just change out the Fin/ filler plate and bottom trim? Thank you for you help!

Last edited:

Timmeh8604

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Civic Hatchback EX
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
What thread did you get that quote from? I have been trying to confirm the trim will fit, I’m not worried about the exhaust from the sport as I have my own ideas. So happy to see it fits, the trunk worried me.

Havnfun

First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Civic Hatchback EX
I just picked up my Sport Side Rocker Panels for my EX . Just to answer some questions , when you order the rocker panel, it comes all together but is two parts that is put together from the factory the black part and the red part is separate but has clips holding everything together . It comes with the little clips that pop off when you take your factory rocker panel off so all you have to reuse is the screws in the wheel wells and I think it's 3 pins on the bottom that pop out .
I will take more pictures when adding the parts on , but will be a few days .

Honda Civic 10th gen Underbody Trim from Sport LX Hatchback? IMG_1610.JPG
Honda Civic 10th gen Underbody Trim from Sport LX Hatchback? IMG_1611.JPG
Honda Civic 10th gen Underbody Trim from Sport LX Hatchback? IMG_1612.JPG
Honda Civic 10th gen Underbody Trim from Sport LX Hatchback? IMG_1613.JPG

See the red tabs clipped to the black part...

Siqc Cafe

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
I just picked up my Sport Side Rocker Panels for my EX . Just to answer some questions , when you order the rocker panel, it comes all together but is two parts that is put together from the factory the black part and the red part is separate but has clips holding everything together . It comes with the little clips that pop off when you take your factory rocker panel off so all you have to reuse is the screws in the wheel wells and I think it's 3 pins on the bottom the pop out .
I will take more pictures when adding the parts on , but will be a few days .

IMG_1610.JPG
IMG_1611.JPG
IMG_1612.JPG
IMG_1613.JPG

See the red tabs clipped to the black part...
Thank you..awesome!

Dem0nz

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 H Civic HatchBack RR
Vehicle Showcase
So just to confirm even with the lx hatchback we need to replace the lower mesh grill in the front to replace the lip? I had damage done to the front bumper passenger corner and the bottom lip wont attach anymore, bodyshop had to drill and put two screws into to hold it on. Buying the one for the sport I'm assuming should have the tabs and necessary screw locations to mount it up to where to lx one is now? I wanted the sport but dealership did not have one when I bought my lx, Also rear bumper whats needed for that lip at the bottom, Also another question sorry does the lx have room for a center mounted exhaust there? I just had a repair done on the back bumper cover some chick rear ended me lol.
Sponsored

Last edited: