Underbody plate and clip help

DetEv

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 civic sedan
Country flag
Hello everyone! I am looking for some help. Recently an aluminum plate came loose underneath my engine. It got bent out of shape, but I believe I hammered it back to near the same as it was. I am looking for the clips that hold it in place. O'reilly's couldn't find it in all their resources, so I went to the dealer. Honda said the clips weren't sold seperately, so I would have to buy a whole new plate just to get the clips.... for $150! I was wondering if anyone knew where I could find just the clips.... or if anyone is selling some? I have attached pictures. Hit me back!
Thanks,
Evan
Honda Civic 10th gen Underbody plate and clip help Clip 1
Honda Civic 10th gen Underbody plate and clip help Clip 2
Honda Civic 10th gen Underbody plate and clip help Under Plate

charleswrivers

First Name
Charles
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'14 Odyssey, '94 300zx, 2001 F-150
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Doesn't sound right...

I'm looking on Honda Parts Network... trying to see if it can be purchased a la carte. I haven't found a picture that looks 100% like what we have yet.

Edit: This is the link I have but the picture doesn't look right to me.

http://hondapartsnetwork.com/assemb...n-SI-Hi-Perf-Tires-6-Speed-Manual-Under-Cover

Maybe 33, bumper clip? Seems a little too far back and the plate doesn't look right.

Last edited:

NeoDragons

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Honda Civic Sedan EXT
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
90674-TY2-A01

its for the 2018 accord and crv, but these are what people are using to replace theirs

Last edited:

CTRfan

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Honda Civic Type R
Country flag
Hate to bring up an old thread but can anyone possibly tell me what this lower engine cover is called?

aznguy1992

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Civic Si 2018 Sedan
Country flag
Hate to bring up an old thread but can anyone possibly tell me what this lower engine cover is called?
You can't buy it alone unless you buy the entire cover. They don't sell it just by itself online. Maybe at the dealer they might. But online you have to order the entire undercover that comes with it for anywhere around $90-$175 I last saw like a year ago.