• ⛔️ EFFECTIVE JANUARY 16, 2023 ⛔️ 

ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are now required to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post created ON OR AFTER January 16, 2023, does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.

UNAVAILABLE: FS: take-off 2019 Si Goodyear Eagle 235/40/18

RyeC

First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Cars!
Country flag
No shipping, would love to have them picked up or co-ordinate drop off. Fresh take offs, no flaws!

Looking for $175 or best offer.

*edit, tires only, not planning on selling the wheels unless you have a great offer. Per post title, less than 500mi and I’m in Chicago area. Thx!

More pics available.

Thanks for reading!

Honda Civic 10th gen UNAVAILABLE: FS: take-off 2019 Si Goodyear Eagle 235/40/18 Photo Aug 30, 3 49 55 PM
Sponsored

Last edited:

MarshX

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Honda Civic EX-T Sedan
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
No shipping, would love to have them picked up or co-ordinate drop off. Fresh take offs, no flaws!

*edit, tires only, not planning on selling the wheels unless you have a great offer.

More pics available.

Thanks for reading!

Photo Aug 30, 3 49 55 PM.jpg
How many miles on them and where are you located? I’m in CA

OP
OP
RyeC

RyeC

First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Cars!
Country flag
How many miles on them and where are you located? I’m in CA
My bad for not mentioning this in my post. Less than 500mi, I’m just north of Chicago.

CA shipping would probably be ~$100, not extremely cost effective.

Thanks for the interest.

silverrascal

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Honda Civic EX hatch
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
PM'd

OP
OP
RyeC

RyeC

First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Cars!
Country flag
Thanks for your interest. . .replied via PM.

FYI to anyone else that asks for a shipping quote, my UPS ground cost to ship the forum member that asked was over $200. . .so. . .pickup only please. :)

BlackSiSedan

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Civic Si Sedan
Country flag
Thanks for your interest. . .replied via PM.

FYI to anyone else that asks for a shipping quote, my UPS ground cost to ship the forum member that asked was over $200. . .so. . .pickup only please. :)
Swap for 2018 Accord Sport wheels with Conti Sport Contact 5P tires, size 235/35/19?

Honda Civic 10th gen UNAVAILABLE: FS: take-off 2019 Si Goodyear Eagle 235/40/18 8861C6E8-9AAF-404D-8E8D-E7912AC569B2

Crane

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Civic SI 2019
Country flag
Hey there! If these are still available I'm interested. I'm local. Sending a PM.

OP
OP
RyeC

RyeC

First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Cars!
Country flag
Swap for 2018 Accord Sport wheels with Conti Sport Contact 5P tires, size 235/35/19?

8861C6E8-9AAF-404D-8E8D-E7912AC569B2.jpeg
Thanks for the interest but it's the tires I'm mainly trying to upgrade here, I'd actually have to spend more to get the tires on want on those wheels (albeit, very attractive ones!) .

Hey there! If these are still available I'm interested. I'm local. Sending a PM.
replying to your PM now, thanks!

ksat

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Civic Si Sedan - Modern Steel
Country flag

*edit, tires only, not planning on selling the wheels unless you have a great offer. Per post title, less than 500mi and I’m in Chicago area. Thx!

More pics available.

Thanks for reading!

Photo Aug 30, 3 49 55 PM.jpg
Sent you a PM about these....

OP
OP
RyeC

RyeC

First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Cars!
Country flag
closing thread, unavailable.

Thanks for your interest. Might have another set available in spring 2020.
Sponsored