First Name
Stephen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Honda Civic SI
Country flag
Hello!

I installed the Acuity Throttle Pedal Spacer. Part of the instructions is to unhook the connector. Realistically, you can install without doing so, but I didn't want to put tension on the wires, so I used a flathead to pry the connector off, like what it shown in the video install guides.

Went well! When I started the car, got errors for VSA, Emissions, Brake system, the whole nine yards. Pedal worked, though, so I drove my usual daily drive, and the errors went away after some time.

Checked the KTuner V2 "errors" and saw P2127 and P2122 there, which are TPS is low voltage and TPS is low input. Cleared them, but they seem to be constant (or I'm not clearing them correctly).

I tried to search the forums.. but didn't see anything other than another post with a cut wire. Going to double-check the connector, but believe me that I can still go WOT measurable by the gauge and by butt dyno. Figured i'd make this post to document the two codes.

Going to reseat the plug, and if that doesn't fix it, just flash the ECU with a different tune. Any other thoughts?
Sponsored

ACUITY

First Name
Russell
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Si
Country flag
Shoot us an email via the contact us form on our site. Todd or Pawinn will be able to chime in. I am not personally familiar with these specific codes as best I can remember, so I'm not able to comment here, but one of them should be able to give you a list of items to check to help you get the codes resolved. We have a ton of these in use, so I am guessing it's something rather simple. :)

~Russ