himynameisaaron

First Name
Aaron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Pearl White Honda Civic SI Coupe
Country flag
So I took the car to the dealership today and as a precaution I chose the "hide apps" option in Honda Hack. So, how do I get them back?
Sponsored

Davila1229

First Name
Diego
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 civic Ex
Country flag
So I took the car to the dealership today and as a precaution I chose the "hide apps" option in Honda Hack. So, how do I get them back?
Hello, i did the same out of curiosity and hid all my apps. Make sure that when you click the hide all apps options it will give you a 4 digit code (wite it down). The to restore connect your radio to wifi and go to http://r.autohack.org/ and when asked for a code, input that 4 digit code you wrote down and it will restore it all.

thatlilwhiteone

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
18 civicsi SOLD
Country flag
Hello, i did the same out of curiosity and hid all my apps. Make sure that when you click the hide all apps options it will give you a 4 digit code (wite it down). The to restore connect your radio to wifi and go to http://r.autohack.org/ and when asked for a code, input that 4 digit code you wrote down and it will restore it all.
lol I hid the apps on accident and didn't take the code down. If you did that email the guy with the original confirmation code and he will give you a new code and it will download all of your original apps.

IByrdl

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
20 Si Sedan
Country flag

gtman

First Name
Mitch
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.civicx.com
Vehicle(s)
2017 Cosmic Blue EX-L Sedan
Vehicle Showcase
So the code you wrote down didn't work?

IByrdl

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
20 Si Sedan
Country flag
So the code you wrote down didn't work?
It worked but the unit just kept loading like it does when you initially hack it. It says to reboot after 10 minutes and try again.

Factory reset fixed it but it did suck having to redownload V4A and get my settings put back in. The instrument cluster and vehicle settings didn't reset, just wifi/bluetooth and time zone it looks like.
Sponsored