Um.. what?

Mr. X

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Honda Civic Type R #45600
Country flag
Quick run down...2021 only has less than 8k miles on it. PRL HVI is the only mod done to the car. Was driving home yesterday from work and all of a sudden my dash lights up. Any ideas as to why? No weird or strange noises coming from the engine. Had 20mins left in my commute home, once I got home I parked it, turned it off, let it sit for about 10mins then restarted it and boom no more lights on the dash. Drove it to work today and no lights no issues. Any ideas as to why the lights came on?

Honda Civic 10th gen Um.. what? Dash light 2
Sponsored

LBP

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
-
That can happen when something obscures the radar (and maybe the forward camera as well). Has happened to me twice - once literally at 10 miles on the odo on the way home from the dealership, since it was raining and a tree leaf stuck itself on the radar cover. Second time was due to icy slush building up on the radar cover around 12k miles. Just make sure there's no obstructions and don't worry about it lol.

OP
OP
Mr. X

Mr. X

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Honda Civic Type R #45600
Country flag
That can happen when something obscures the radar (and maybe the forward camera as well). Has happened to me twice - once literally at 10 miles on the odo on the way home from the dealership, since it was raining and a tree leaf stuck itself on the radar cover. Second time was due to icy slush building up on the radar cover around 12k miles. Just make sure there's no obstructions and don't worry about it lol.
Ahh okay thanks!
Sponsored