NewCivicRs

First Name
CIVIC.FK4
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Civic 1.5 Turbo RS
Country flag
Hello guys, I have heard about SI RSB 18 mm vs CTR RSB 20.5 mm, but what do you think about UR RSB 19 mm ?

Anyone of you has experience with this RSB?
Please advice..
Sponsored

gtman

First Name
Mitch
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.civicx.com
Vehicle(s)
2017 Cosmic Blue EX-L Sedan
Vehicle Showcase
They are all similar in what they do. Body roll reduction and reducing understeer. All things being equal, the bigger the diameter (solid) of the bar, the more effective. But keep this in mind, go too big and there's a higher possibility of inducing lift off oversteer in some situations. Does it rain often in your area?

As far as the UR bar, 19mm is a nice middle-ground size and a good choice compared to your stock 16.5mm bar.

OP
OP
NewCivicRs

NewCivicRs

First Name
CIVIC.FK4
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Civic 1.5 Turbo RS
Country flag
They are all similar in what they do. Body roll reduction and reducing understeer. All things being equal, the bigger the diameter (solid) of the bar, the more effective. But keep this in mind, go too big and there's a higher possibility of inducing lift off oversteer in some situations. Does it rain often in your area?

As far as the UR bar, 19mm is a nice middle-ground size and a good choice compared to your stock 16.5mm bar.
Hi bro @gtman , not often but sometimes. If I change the front and rear end link with CTR end link combined with UR RSB, will it make too rigid? Or will it rides like really sports car? hahaha

OP
OP
NewCivicRs

NewCivicRs

First Name
CIVIC.FK4
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Civic 1.5 Turbo RS
Country flag
Hi bro @gtman , not often but sometimes. If I change the front and rear end link with CTR end link combined with UR RSB, will it make too rigid? Or will it rides like really sports car? hahaha
I think I can counter the lift off oversteer.. :D I just want a flat, more flat when turn in

BoostinIX

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 SI Sedan
Country flag
Hello guys, I have heard about SI RSB 18 mm vs CTR RSB 20.5 mm, but what do you think about UR RSB 19 mm ?

Anyone of you has experience with this RSB?
Please advice..
Whiteline's page has a chart that shows you how much stiffer it will be (in percentage). Worth a look

gtman

First Name
Mitch
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.civicx.com
Vehicle(s)
2017 Cosmic Blue EX-L Sedan
Vehicle Showcase
Whiteline's page has a chart that shows you how much stiffer it will be (in percentage). Worth a look
No doubt. Great resource...

Honda Civic 10th gen Ultra Racing Rear Sway Bar, please insights whitelineswaybarstiffness

OP
OP
NewCivicRs

NewCivicRs

First Name
CIVIC.FK4
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Civic 1.5 Turbo RS
Country flag
No doubt. Great resource...

whitelineswaybarstiffness.jpg
Thanks, but is this applied to solid or hollow bar? I assume it is solid, so the stock is 16.5 mm, compare to 19 mm, it is about 90-99% stiffer? almost double? great !

But there is one problem, what about stock slring rate and suspension travel? I've read a thread, they said they replace the spring and the shocks too because RSB too big, honestly I don't really understand about spring rate and travel..
What do you think? @gtman @captminer

Anyaway, your civic RS looks great @BoostinIX , same like mine