Status
Not open for further replies.

ctrmofo

Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'13 lambo lp550-2, '18 honda ctr cw (r-12321), 14' porsche cayman s, '16 porsche macan s, '13 mini jcw nme stage 1, '15 audi s3 apr stage 2, '15 audi q3, '12 monster 1100 evo, '16 triumph thruxton r, deposited for '19 lambo huracan performante
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
For all you whiners about laws and tech etc., stop being such wankers. You all do mods that break the law from intakes to downpipes with defoulers fooling O2 sensors to running no front plates in states requiring front plates...oh and tunes. Are all those things CARB legal not to mention driving like bat out of hell breaking speed limits all the time and building 1000 HP cars? Hmm...

Yet couple of flashing brake bulbs for safety and you yank out law degrees out of nowhere. Gimme a break!
Sponsored

ctrmofo

Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'13 lambo lp550-2, '18 honda ctr cw (r-12321), 14' porsche cayman s, '16 porsche macan s, '13 mini jcw nme stage 1, '15 audi s3 apr stage 2, '15 audi q3, '12 monster 1100 evo, '16 triumph thruxton r, deposited for '19 lambo huracan performante
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Got mine yesterday...yes, going to break some laws now! ;-)

Honda Civic 10th gen TypeRLEDs - Flashing Brake LEDs. 32E7F027-A7AA-489B-A506-713C4FD52AB5

ctrmofo

Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Installed and reviewed, love it! So bright ;-)

SCOPESYS

First Name
Geoff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Honda Civic SI Coupe. . . . . . . .1987 Nissan Maxima Wagon. . . . . . . . . . .1987 Nissan Pulsar NX . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .1987 Nissan Maxima Wagon (2nd Donor Wagon for parts)
Country flag
For all you whiners about laws and tech etc., stop being such wankers. You all do mods that break the law from intakes to downpipes with defoulers fooling O2 sensors to running no front plates in states requiring front plates...oh and tunes. Are all those things CARB legal not to mention driving like bat out of hell breaking speed limits all the time and building 1000 HP cars? Hmm...

Yet couple of flashing brake bulbs for safety and you yank out law degrees out of nowhere. Gimme a break!

OK I'll give you more of a break, than a vindictive Cop might if they stopped you for an illegal brake light.

FYI- I have a flashing Center Brake lights fitted on both our cars.

Yes, I know "by the letter of the law" I can get a Ticket for having them, but that is a risk I have decided to take, as a safety addition to the car.

The point is, it does not hurt to KNOW the law, and then you can make a valued judgement if you are going to chooses to risk breaking it.

Does not take a Law Degree to Google "Law flashing brake light" !!!

Knowledge is power ...& ... Ignorance is no excuse. ;)

ctrmofo

Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
OK I'll give you more of a break, than a vindictive Cop might if they stopped you for an illegal brake light.

FYI- I have a flashing Center Brake lights fitted on both our cars.

Yes, I know "by the letter of the law" I can get a Ticket for having them, but that is a risk I have decided to take, as a safety addition to the car.

The point is, it does not hurt to KNOW the law, and then you can make a valued judgement if you are going to chooses to risk breaking it.

Does not take a Law Degree to Google "Law flashing brake light" !!!

Knowledge is power ...& ... Ignorance is no excuse. ;)
Trolling a thread is also ignorant. If I want legal advice, I’ll work with my personal lawyer thank you. If you know what I do for a living you’d appreciate “knowing the law” but that’s my personal business. Who are you to give me a break other than web keyboard commando?

We done here? Let the OP get back to his thread and go start a separate one vs. constantly trolling.

OP
OP
TypeRLEDs

TypeRLEDs

#1 Source for 10thgen LEDs
Threads
Reaction score
Website
TypeRLEDs.com
Vehicle(s)
2017 Honda Civic Type R
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
:cool:All of our LEDs come with a 1 year warranty. As of January 2019.

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
11 Outback, 03 Malibu
Country flag
was wondering if you'll be getting more NON-flashing brake lights in soon, says out of stock on the site

Schmullis

First Name
Schmullis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Civic Touring Sedan
Country flag
Hello! Thanks for stopping by.

There has been many requests for a flashing brake led supplied by us, TypeRLEDs.

These LEDs will fit all models
Type R, Sedan, Hatchback, Coupe

Pattern we had in mind would be

Flash 3 times rapidly and into a solid red.
This will happen Everytime you active the brakes

Please leave a comment below with your model if you are interested. This will help us prepare the amount we need.

Thanks again everyone. :)
I bought them. Now, when I brake, I can't listen to FM radio, as application of the brake pedal causes FM radio distortion. Is there a fix for this?

Ayeeebroham

First Name
Abraham
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Honda Civic Hatchback
Country flag
Question for anyone and @TypeRLEDs, I received all my LEDs yesterday, interior kit, reverse, front and back turn, brake, and side markers. I was driving today and I'm occasionally getting hyper flash, it's not consistent to a pattern yet but I wanted to see if anyone else was having this issue? I'll keep on monitoring though.

Looks like someone else was having this issue.
https://www.civicx.com/threads/typerleds-turn-signals.23828/

It is if you have front and rear installed?

Last edited:
OP
OP
TypeRLEDs

TypeRLEDs

Threads
Reaction score
Website
TypeRLEDs.com
Vehicle(s)
2017 Honda Civic Type R
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Hello and thanks for your order.

When running any 2 sets of any LED turn signals the LEDs will hyperflash. The load resistors built inside are not large enough to handle the load is electricity due to its size.

To correct this you will need only 1 set of extra load resistors installed either in the front or rear.

Thanks again. Hope this information helps.

OP
OP
TypeRLEDs

TypeRLEDs

Threads
Reaction score
Website
TypeRLEDs.com
Vehicle(s)
2017 Honda Civic Type R
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
OP
OP
TypeRLEDs

TypeRLEDs

Threads
Reaction score
Website
TypeRLEDs.com
Vehicle(s)
2017 Honda Civic Type R
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
OP
OP
TypeRLEDs

TypeRLEDs

Threads
Reaction score
Website
TypeRLEDs.com
Vehicle(s)
2017 Honda Civic Type R
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Everything is still in stock! Join our partners at FK8 Product Review Group for a discount code! :)
Sponsored

Status
Not open for further replies.