Avery
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'19 FK8 SGP
Build Thread
Link
Country flag
hey gang, just curious if anyone else has ordered anything from TypeRLED lately. Placed an order about a week ago and received a quick tracking number. However, the package has not been scanned in (could be an error on USPS side) and have not heard anything back from their support. I know just about everything is back ordered now a daysā€¦ just curious.
Sponsored

SmokeGhost

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 civic type r
Country flag
Idk. Patience is key. Hell amazon takes a week or longer now with prime, depending of course.

I bought stuff from them last summer and it took a while but I received it.

ive even bought stuff from other places and had a similar tracking number issue. Next thing I know I received the item and the tracking still showed awaitng item. šŸ˜‚

Knightof0

First Name
Christopher
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 CBP CTR, 2015 Mitsubishi EVO X MR, 2016 Toyota Rav4
Country flag
I recently placed an order for some maintenance items and on the shipping selection section on the site I was at stated USPS is having shipping issues as of late, if you don't want to wait/deal with delays select a different carrier, granted I'm paraphrasing.

OP
OP
AirCaveman

AirCaveman

First Name
Avery
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'19 FK8 SGP
Build Thread
Link
Country flag
yeah USPS Iā€™m sure is overworked and under appreciated . Yā€™all are correct just takes time, of which Iā€™ve got plenty. Thanks for the replies.

OP
OP
AirCaveman

AirCaveman

First Name
Avery
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'19 FK8 SGP
Build Thread
Link
Country flag
Like yā€™all said they showed a couple days laterā€¦. And if you havenā€™t replaced your bulbs with LEDs yet, you need to get on it! These things are amazing! So much so the rest of the lights look like garbage. So the brake lights and flashers are on order. Thanks again TypeRLED and gang.

Fountainhead

First Name
ray
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Honda Civic Type R
Country flag
Ya know, I'd pay a couple bucks more for UPS or FedEx. USPS is a joke and vendors that use them are just cheap and likely charge as much for shipping as the ones I've mentioned above. If they need the money so bad they have to hide it in shipping price come on. Just be upfront and charge more for the part!
Rant over.
Sponsored