Threads
Reaction score
Website
wheelwell.com
Vehicle(s)
98 Civic EX with SI Conversion-Sold, 2017 Civic Si Sedan
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Dyno tuning with drob at imw on April 8th!
Well too bad lol
"All appointments MUST be dropped off a minimum of twelve (12) hours in advance. All spectator access is prohibited. If you cannot drop your vehicle off, your appointment must be rescheduled.

All surfaces will be disinfected before work begins and after work is completed (door handles, keys, steering wheels, shifters, door panels, etc) and we ask that you please take the time to do the same yourself at time of drop off. Please remove things like cups, food containers, trash, and similar from the vehicle.

Showroom and dyno bay access is prohibited. We ask that all payments be made via credit card or other electronic means (PayPal).

This may seem like a drastic measure, but unfortunately it is necessary. We realize this may be a large inconvenience to some, and we apologize.

If this policy change affects your scheduled appointment, please call the shop at (717) 218-8227 and we will be happy to work with you to reschedule or postpone. Thank you."
Sponsored

OP
OP
2018Si_NY

2018Si_NY

First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 si
Country flag
Well too bad lol
"All appointments MUST be dropped off a minimum of twelve (12) hours in advance. All spectator access is prohibited. If you cannot drop your vehicle off, your appointment must be rescheduled.

All surfaces will be disinfected before work begins and after work is completed (door handles, keys, steering wheels, shifters, door panels, etc) and we ask that you please take the time to do the same yourself at time of drop off. Please remove things like cups, food containers, trash, and similar from the vehicle.

Showroom and dyno bay access is prohibited. We ask that all payments be made via credit card or other electronic means (PayPal).

This may seem like a drastic measure, but unfortunately it is necessary. We realize this may be a large inconvenience to some, and we apologize.

If this policy change affects your scheduled appointment, please call the shop at (717) 218-8227 and we will be happy to work with you to reschedule or postpone. Thank you."
Which is not a problem haha got it all sorted out for dropping it off the day in advance and got a hotel booked! Too bad I can’t enter the dyno bay but I’ll still get everything to show it afterwards

LilToTo17

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Website
wheelwell.com
Vehicle(s)
98 Civic EX with SI Conversion-Sold, 2017 Civic Si Sedan
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Which is not a problem haha got it all sorted out for dropping it off the day in advance and got a hotel booked! Too bad I can’t enter the dyno bay but I’ll still get everything to show it afterwards
That's what I meant lol. If I was getting dyno'd I'd want to see it in person. Guess you could ask DRob to record for you

OP
OP
2018Si_NY

2018Si_NY

First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 si
Country flag
That's what I meant lol. If I was getting dyno'd I'd want to see it in person. Guess you could ask DRob to record for you
I’m just happy knowing I’m getting a reliable tune I’ll be able to test it on the nice drive back to ny as well as a couple days after that I’m making travel from NY to Colorado so well really get to drive her on some nice roads! I know there will be future revisions after the summertime when I build the motor

OP
OP
2018Si_NY

2018Si_NY

First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 si
Country flag
Little update on everything going on with the build! Yesterday we got in the kzcmc as well as painted the chrome for a chrome delete; did about two weeks of e tuning with the setup we got now! Car pulls like a monster! My appointment to go on the dyno is Tuesday with Derek; after that starts my trip to Denver for the summer for work; while I’m out there I will be strictly focusing on aesthetics so I started with the chrome delete some tints and side markers tinted; here’s how she’s looking! After I install the CMC I will post up how it feels and how the install went will be doing that tomorrow!

Honda Civic 10th gen Type_r_killer - build thread B18CB9A1-65DE-4F73-9505-492B42677838

Honda Civic 10th gen Type_r_killer - build thread 7B03FE22-93B1-4F43-A1BD-BDCA7D4B0405

OP
OP
2018Si_NY

2018Si_NY

First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 si
Country flag
365 whp stock front pipe stock exhaust muffler delete need to get that front pipe done the downpipe that comes w turbo kit it’s catted

amirza786

First Name
A
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Polestar 2, 2010 Lexus IS 350 Sport
Country flag
365 whp stock front pipe stock exhaust muffler delete need to get that front pipe done the downpipe that comes w turbo kit it’s catted
Damn....

arpypat

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Civic
Build Thread
Link
Vehicle Showcase
Not bad at all - that's double the stock whp number!

And I see. It's nice that they include a catted downpipe for you.

You'd probably squeeze out another few HP after the frontpipe. And you can be totally ratchet and get the PRL exhaust turndown after the frontpipe lol

Honda Civic 10th gen Type_r_killer - build thread FrontpipeDumpUnderCar4

Amazon

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2009 Cobalt SS
Country flag
Pretty good numbers, Should be around 330-340whp on your average Dynojet. Was this all on 93 octane?

OP
OP
2018Si_NY

2018Si_NY

First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 si
Country flag
Not bad at all - that's double the stock whp number!

And I see. It's nice that they include a catted downpipe for you.

You'd probably squeeze out another few HP after the frontpipe. And you can be totally ratchet and get the PRL exhaust turndown after the frontpipe lol

FrontpipeDumpUnderCar4.jpg
Won’t be a turn down haha can’t handle massive amounts of noise for long drives haha