First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Civic Sport Hatchback CVT
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
I finally got mine installed. I feel the wing really completes the look of the hatchback, especially the sport trim.

91E1DEC3-988C-449E-89EC-063E30A42743.jpeg

566718A0-78A3-4A01-8BE4-E55E4F671065.jpeg

A203A665-5B1A-4622-9371-B7A608704980.jpeg
Ugh.. your pics make me want to get the CTR rear wing even more now. I'm trying not to spend too much money on this car like I did my EM2. lol

edit: where did you get the wing from?
Sponsored

runintoluck

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
CIvic Sport Hatch
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Ugh.. your pics make me want to get the CTR rear wing even more now. I'm trying not to spend too much money on this car like I did my EM2. lol

edit: where did you get the wing from?
Lol you should just get it. If there’s any cosmetic/exterior mod that should be done it’s adding this wing. I was on the fence, but now I have no ragrets.

Donuyen18

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda s2000
Country flag
I finally got mine installed. I feel the wing really completes the look of the hatchback, especially the sport trim.

Looks nice man. Price is the main thing holding me back. Wing is fairly inexpensive but paint will cost slot plus in would have to spend more money on the rear fins as well. How much did it cost to paint.

littleprincerex

First Name
Marvin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Civic Hatchback Sport
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag

Looks awesome, where'd you get that front lip tho?

runintoluck

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
CIvic Sport Hatch
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Looks nice man. Price is the main thing holding me back. Wing is fairly inexpensive but paint will cost slot plus in would have to spend more money on the rear fins as well. How much did it cost to paint.
That's true. Luckily for me, my buddy owns a body shop so I got hooked up. Hopefully you'll get to add the wing soon!

runintoluck

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
CIvic Sport Hatch
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Looks awesome, where'd you get that front lip tho?
The lip was just ordered online from All-Fit Lip online. Pretty much slapped it on there to help with protection until Blitz comes out with their lip. I can't wait to add that on if they ever decide to release it.

JusJai

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Civic Hatchback 2017
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag

Straight fire! I got my wing from ABS as well but i need to get it painted and install. Can you tell me how much you paid for paint and installation? So that i can have an idea...much thanks

runintoluck

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
CIvic Sport Hatch
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Straight fire! I got my wing from ABS as well but i need to get it painted and install. Can you tell me how much you paid for paint and installation? So that i can have an idea...much thanks
Judging from what other people are saying, 300-500 is what you might pay. I got hooked up at my buddy’s shop.

imperialgrunt

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'17 Civic Hatchback Sport Touring
Country flag
I paid $300 to get my ABS Dynamics wing color matched Orchid White Pearl in Hayward CA. As far as the wing goes.... I am not very happy. The vibration / wobble / bounce on the middle piece is pretty ridiculous at highway speeds. Even when adding sponge padding to all the joints and hatch when installing and removing the roof spoiler and installing the vortex generators the vibration is very much noticeable from your rear view.

WolfTrax17

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Honda Civic Hatchback Sport
Country flag
I paid $300 to get my ABS Dynamics wing color matched Orchid White Pearl in Hayward CA. As far as the wing goes.... I am not very happy. The vibration / wobble / bounce on the middle piece is pretty ridiculous at highway speeds. Even when adding sponge padding to all the joints and hatch when installing and removing the roof spoiler and installing the vortex generators the vibration is very much noticeable from your rear view.
Well this is highly concerning. I have already sunk a ton of money into this spoiler for paint and it's not even installed yet

I hope this is a fluke occurrence

AC1

First Name
AC
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 civic sport 6MT
I paid $300 to get my ABS Dynamics wing color matched Orchid White Pearl in Hayward CA. As far as the wing goes.... I am not very happy. The vibration / wobble / bounce on the middle piece is pretty ridiculous at highway speeds. Even when adding sponge padding to all the joints and hatch when installing and removing the roof spoiler and installing the vortex generators the vibration is very much noticeable from your rear view.[/
I hope you find a work-around solution to resolve this issue in near future. If you do, it would be nice to share your experience.

OP
OP

Green82

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Type R
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Your post makes me rethink of buying this :( and I really wanted the spoiler

Anybody else having the same problem?

imperialgrunt

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'17 Civic Hatchback Sport Touring
Country flag
Your post makes me rethink of buying this :( and I really wanted the spoiler

Anybody else having the same problem?
I hope you find a work-around solution to resolve this issue in near future. If you do, it would be nice to share your experience.
Well this is highly concerning. I have already sunk a ton of money into this spoiler for paint and it's not even installed yet

I hope this is a fluke occurrence
I will try removing the spoiler and drilling the holes wider in the trunk to see if that will help anything, but other than that, everything else has been executed perfectly.

I've also tried reaching out to ABSDynamics for help but all of my emails have been ignored and the emails that did get responded to made no sense whatsoever, since the sender obviously did not write English that well and just kept sending me instructions to install the spoiler instead of actually answering my concerns...

ZephyrFlash

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Honda Civic Coupe Touring
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
I will try removing the spoiler and drilling the holes wider in the trunk to see if that will help anything, but other than that, everything else has been executed perfectly.

I've also tried reaching out to ABSDynamics for help but all of my emails have been ignored and the emails that did get responded to made no sense whatsoever, since the sender obviously did not write English that well and just kept sending me instructions to install the spoiler instead of actually answering my concerns...
I'd be curious to hear the outcome as well! Thanks for the updates.

CivicXander

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17 Civic hatchback Sport 6MT Rallye Red
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
my spoiler vibrates only slightly if I look for it, but it doesn't make any noise. And it isn't a matter of speed, if the road is smooth I don't notice any vibrations, but on a bumpy highway, then I can see it vibrate somewhat. I'm not really concerned since it doesn't make any noise
Sponsored