udihamudi65

First Name
Ehud
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Civic type R
Country flag
These two cars cost the same price in my country. Looking for a ca that will be most fun to drive and engaging. I've seen some reviews claiming it is better than an M3 of C63 AMG....
Would appreciate your thoughts.
Sponsored

Last edited:

StanMan

First Name
Stan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Civic Type R
Country flag
It depends on what you find fun as they are very different cars. I was going to write a lengthy piece but decided to keep it simple.

Get the Tesla Model 3 Performance if the main thing you care about is putting your foot down and taking off like a rocket.

Get the Type R if you love shifting gears and pushing the limits when going through corners with hard braking followed by hard accelerating to get that perfect follow-through.

boosted180sx

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 CTR, 2016 ILX
Country flag
fun to drive and engaging / better is very subjective. Only you can answer that for yourself.

if i had to choose btwn the two though, i would go CTR every time. Model 3 Performance is very fast and its actually not a bad car but electric cars dont give me the same fun and engagement as petrol cars

gtman

First Name
Mitch
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.civicx.com
Vehicle(s)
2017 Cosmic Blue EX-L Sedan
Vehicle Showcase
Tesla
Honda Civic 10th gen Type R vs Tesla model 3 performance tesla-model-x-vs-tesla-model-s-drag-race-screencap_100545636

Type R
Honda Civic 10th gen Type R vs Tesla model 3 performance honda-civic-type-r-tcr-gonzalez-01-1024

boosted180sx

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 CTR, 2016 ILX
Country flag
model 3P actually handles pretty well for being a "EV" with some suspension and tires on it.

just look at what evasive is doing with theirs.
Driving feel and engagement on the other hand? ... not so much.
Sponsored