MXRed

First Name
Annam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Civic Coupe Sport
Country flag
Hi guys! I'm new here and I've got the 2020 Civic Coupe Sport. I was looking into a spoiler install and was wondering if any of y'all have any tips or links to good spoilers.
Sponsored

jdm_mike

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
20 FK8 CTR & More
Country flag
Hi guys! I'm new here and I've got the 2020 Civic Coupe Sport. I was looking into a spoiler install and was wondering if any of y'all have any tips or links to good spoilers.
Tip: don't install a CTR wing on a non CTR. Don't be that guy

saz468

First Name
Stan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 civic EX Aegean blue metallic
Country flag
Tip: don't install a CTR wing on a non CTR. Don't be that guy
Personally I wouldn’t do it but a few members have installed TypeR spoilers on their coupes and it doesn’t look bad IMO

jdm_mike

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
20 FK8 CTR & More
Country flag
@MXRed - in the end of the day it's your FC3, you can put whatever spoiler you want. Others would oppose

Other option: GT Wing

SiR

First Name
nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Civic Si, 2020 Civic Type R
Country flag
I mean I thought something like this would be nice.
Screenshot_20210109-154958_eBay.jpg
Any other wing suggestions then?
Yea. It looks good if you like those stuff. However, that being said. The cars are designed from factory with a purpose. While it may look good, aerodynamically it won't work, especially those aftermarket ones. Low speed it won't matter much, but when driven fast, it may add extra drag, or worse, affect the original balance of the car, cause safety issues.

If you really want it, go check amazon or ebays, tons of those. Just know that there's always safety issues by adding random big wings to the rear

The Si coupe wing might work better because it was designed for that chassis. get OEM if possible