GINI

First Name
Sergio
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 civic si sedan
Country flag
hi guys i'm trying to find the part number for 2020 si sedan type R badge. I know that its probably somewhere in here somewhere but I was just able to find the part number for the coupe and i was wondering if it was the same part number or not 75700-TGH-A01
Sponsored

ebatr24

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Civic Type R, 2018 Civic Si Coupe
Country flag
You need to be a bit more clear about what you're looking for. There is no such thing as a "Si Sedan Type R" Badge. It sounds like you're looking for the red H though, 75700-TGH-A01 is the front badge which fits 16-20 civics (except 2020 Civic Type R), it is also same size as the rear for the coupes. 75701-TGH-A01 is the rear badge for the Type R, it also will fit 16-20 Sedans and Hatchbacks. Looks like you have a sedan so you will need one of each of the badges I mentioned.

If you were referring to the actual Type R badge, then you will need the correct badge

OP
OP

GINI

First Name
Sergio
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 civic si sedan
Country flag
You need to be a bit more clear about what you're looking for. There is no such thing as a "Si Sedan Type R" Badge. It sounds like you're looking for the red H though, 75700-TGH-A01 is the front badge which fits 16-20 civics (except 2020 Civic Type R), it is also same size as the rear for the coupes. 75701-TGH-A01 is the rear badge for the Type R, it also will fit 16-20 Sedans and Hatchbacks. Looks like you have a sedan so you will need one of each of the badges I mentioned.

If you were referring to the actual Type R badge, then you will need the correct badge
thank you yea i meant the red Honda badge i realized as soon as i red your reply thank you!
Sponsored