• ⛔️ EFFECTIVE JANUARY 16, 2023 ⛔️ 

ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are now required to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post created ON OR AFTER January 16, 2023, does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.

Type R PART OUT! SO CAL

Lostr

First Name
Luis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Civic type R
Country flag
Good Afternoon, Due to some unexpected health issues with my father I need to Part out my Type R and also will be selling the Car Stock.

This will be thread 1 of 2 (1 for parts and a 2nd with the Car)

If it's marked USED it has roughly 2000 miles on it.. 9/10
if its marked NEW it means they were parts i ordered and never got to install and are still with original box :(

I can PM you picks of the parts if you need them used 9/10 of course :)

I'm Located in Victorville 92392 Area Code Southern California... Willing to ship.. But only If I don't have any other offers within the first week or 2. (unless you want to pay for shipping then no problem im all ears)

Part List: Seperated USED from NEW.

27WON Exhaust (1100$ + your OEM Exhaust.. I sold my OEM and need an exhaust to sell the car) SALE PENDING

Titan 7 TS-5 Techna Bronze Rims 18X9.5 +45 OffSet WITH Center Caps 9.8/10 Condition --included 2 sets of tires. 265/35/18 RSRR with 40% Tread AND a set of Nitto all season tires. 2300$ VERY MINOR black scuff

PRL HVI - 300$ USED
27WON Intercooler (Black) + Red Charge Pipes 650$ USED SOLD
27WON Rear motor mount 120$ USED SOLD
Hondata 550$ USED
Mishimoto Oil catch can with Red Bracket 150$ USED
Authentic Mugen Visors 150$ USED SOLD
Authentic Mugen Push to start button 75$ USED SOLD

Sirimoto Flex fuel Kit 400$ NEW (ill throw in the Red Tow strap as well) SOLD
Swift Springs 280$ NEW SOLD
Eibach Lower Camber Arms 300$ NEW SOLD
Mishimoto Oil AND Transmission magnetic Drain plugs 40$ NEW SOLD
HAWK Performance Brake Pads Front + Rear 250$ NEW SOLD

Sirimoto Stainless Steel Brake Line kit + Quick Bleeders 150$ NEW

I work full time and will Try to PM ASAP. Thank you all for having a look. If the Item is still listed it means it's still for sale.
I would like to meet and do CASH.. But I can accept PAYPAL as well while we meet.

if you got a big ticket item your buying (rims or Exhaust or multiple items) I'm willing to travel within a reasonable distance.

I will be posting the Car soon. I need to give her a nice wash and rewax this weekend. But Until I get those done I will Give a price and Details on her below

2017 Civic Type R
2nd Owner
Mileage: 23XXX (daily driver 10 miles a day)
Color: Championship White

Car will come completely Stock Except for a 27WON stainless Steel Full Exhaust (Retail 1700)
Weather Tech floor mats all around
Type R Trunk Tray
Authentic MUGEN shift Knob.

CONS:
MINOR curb rash on a rim.
1 Rock chip on the bottom right plastic piece.

PROS: only used Amsoil Oil every 4000 miles.
Transmission fluid changed @ 20k miles to Amsoil Syncromesh Fluid. NO MORE 2nd GEAR CRUNCH
Adjusted Clutch engagement line NO MORE 2nd GEAR CRUNCH
Interior is IMMACULATE.
Will change the Oil before Next buyer picks up.
SUMO Clear switchbacks.
Type R trunk Tray and all weather mats included

35000$ is what I'm looking for. Title is held currently by my Credit Union.

again I will post pictures of the Car by the end of the weekend in a separate post with pictures. Thanks!!
Sponsored

Last edited:

CWTypeR

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 CW Civic Type R # 20866 and a 2009 Acura TSX for the daily grind....
Country flag
Check Messages please.

OP
OP

Lostr

First Name
Luis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Civic type R
Country flag
PMd everyone back, Mugen Push to start button SOLD.

Thanks for being patient

OP
OP

Lostr

First Name
Luis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Civic type R
Country flag
Trying to get to everyones Messages, please be patient with me :)