Type R on the Lots

Froz3nTundra

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'18 Accord Sport 2.0t 6MT
I wanted to create a thread for you guys still looking for cars. I've been poking around to see what's around me.

Executive Honda in CT just got back to me, they have a Black Type R, 7 miles on the odo and he showed a price of MSRP on the reply.

Autofair Honda in NH is doing some shitty ass raffle on a car that's beat to hell (from what I've heard).

ETA: I've been contacted by another forum member mentioning he believe the Autofair one has only been driving for PDI and by the GM and only has 12 miles on the ODO. It may not be beat to hell, it might be just fine so if people want to enter the "drawing" have at it.
Sponsored

Last edited:

17CivicTypeR_Brian

Aiming for 400whp out of the TypeR.
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'17 Black CTR #4071, 16 MDX Tech
Country flag
I wanted to create a thread for you guys still looking for cars. I've been poking around to see what's around me.

Executive Honda in CT just got back to me, they have a Black Type R, 7 miles on the odo and he showed a price of MSRP on the reply.

Autofair Honda in NH is doing some shitty ass raffle on a car that's beat to hell (from what I've heard).

Executive Honda is at $10k ADM.They have black. Ask for Danielle!

OP
OP

Froz3nTundra

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Executive Honda is at $10k ADM.They have black. Ask for Danielle!
Ah, interesting, the e-mail they sent me back just showed MSRP in it. That would explain why it's still on the lot.

17CivicTypeR_Brian

Aiming for 400whp out of the TypeR.
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'17 Black CTR #4071, 16 MDX Tech
Country flag
Ah, interesting, the e-mail they sent me back just showed MSRP in it. That would explain why it's still on the lot.
Yeah man! I had already sent them my usual inquiry from Cars.com "Is this vehicle still available?" Talked to her, she seems nice. But I told her I wasn't going to stop in or travel for 10k over even though I do really want to have one right now. I'd fly up to CT tomorrow if it was MSRP. She said she'd call back if they adjust.

OP
OP

Froz3nTundra

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
If any dealers had them, would they even list them in their website inventory?

If any were not already pre-sold?
They are listing them if they are sold or not because it generates traffic on foot and to the web.

boosted180sx

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 CTR, 2016 ILX
Country flag
It makes people email them, get the information and can possibly put them in another car. (which does happen, although unlikely if they are looking for a Type R but i have seen some stuff happen when I used to work at a car dealership)

RODSCIVIC

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Acura MDX 2016 Focus ST 2018 Si Sedan
Country flag
I think salesman and the internet department get some type of incentive for making customer contacts? Not sure though.

OP
OP

Froz3nTundra

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
OP- why is the car beat?
The one at Autofair has been seen being hammered around on 101 through the city. I'll be curious what it has for mileage sitting on the lot for 3 weeks before being sold.

OP
OP

Froz3nTundra

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
The one at Peters Honda in NH is still for sale, I guess the buyer wasn't willing to take it over MSRP. I haven't heard what the ADM is, I believe either $5k or $10k.

CHAMPIONSHIPWHITE

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
CRZ,S2000,CTR,PASSPORT
Country flag
The one at Peters Honda in NH is still for sale, I guess the buyer wasn't willing to take it over MSRP. I haven't heard what the ADM is, I believe either $5k or $10k.

I knew the finance manager there but he moved over to the Nissan dealer, I was told the car is not available however that I can put my name on the list. They are calling the people on the list asking what they want to pay for it.

The girl who told me this "Diane" in internet sales is a complete ditz, she has no idea what she's talking about. They just want you to come in and waste your time and see if someone bites for a $50k dollar tag.
Sponsored