First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Honda Civic SI Sedan, 1996 Acura Integra GSR
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
I deleted the 2 resonators and left the mufflers on. Only got slightly louder but got a much lower tone/growl. Couldn't really notice any big difference as you rev higher, so on the freeway you won't get any droning. My wife can't even tell the difference.
Sponsored

danny185

First Name
Danny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Civic SI 2017 Sedan
Country flag
no kept it all on. I have a catless downpipe and front pipe, no more rasp with this exhaust
Nice! Ok I got the downpipe and muffler delete on the the civic si and sounds awesome but I’m going to install the type r exhaust see how it sounds and then decide if going to delete something. Lol

danny185

First Name
Danny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Country flag
I deleted the 2 resonators and left the mufflers on. Only got slightly louder but got a much lower tone/growl. Couldn't really notice any big difference as you rev higher, so on the freeway you won't get any droning. My wife can't even tell the difference.
Sounds awesome!!! So might do this!! Leave the mufflers and straight pipe the damn thing lol

l15b7allturbo

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Honda Civic Si
Country flag
Nice! Ok I got the downpipe and muffler delete on the the civic si and sounds awesome but I’m going to install the type r exhaust see how it sounds and then decide if going to delete something. Lol
you'll want to keep everything on lol

gylmar814

Gylmar814
First Name
Gylmar
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 ABM Civic Si Sedan, 2018 Mazda Cx-5, (RIP) '17 SGP Civic Hatch Ex
Country flag
For sure will!!! Thanks!

Because of the sedan being longer than the type r, Does anyone know if it's possible instead if getting the type r tips extended for the sedan I can have the mid pipe extended because I picked up a type r exhaust cut in half at the mid pipe section. Or do the tips need the extension because of the spacing in the rear? Anyone who has done this & can answer this I'd appreciate it. Thanks.

danny185

First Name
Danny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Country flag
Because of the sedan being longer than the type r, Does anyone know if it's possible instead if getting the type r tips extended for the sedan I can have the mid pipe extended because I picked up a type r exhaust cut in half at the mid pipe section. Or do the tips need the extension because of the spacing in the rear? Anyone who has done this & can answer this I'd appreciate it. Thanks.
I ended doing a costum 3” exauast

Honda Civic 10th gen Type R OEM exhaust on SI Sedan ABEE0967-4CFD-4D88-A82A-7C018C1A05D6

OP
OP

AngryECW

First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Honda Civic SI Sedan, 1996 Acura Integra GSR
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
You will have to extend it at the mid pipe section and push the mufflers back (if you plan on keeping the mufflers) otherwise it won't fit. The Type R mufflers will clash with the brackets and other stuff in the back of the Si.

zachkarpu

First Name
Zachariy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Civic Si Sedan
Country flag
Any of you guys know if I can fit this exhaust inside my trunk/cabin of my Si Sedan to transport it to a shop and/or pickup from a seller?