Type R full parts catalog!

erbee

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1999 Nissan Altima, 2004 BMW M3
Country flag
I think I will take that red cover out and put it somewhere in my home. Can't see it inside the engine bay.
Sponsored

JDhonda

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17 CTR #2043, 03 S2000, 05 Element, 69 Charger
Damn 10 is not listed....

IMG_4923.PNG
The Canadian cars are coming from factory with that VTECTURBO sticker apparently.
Man those callipers are cheap...i thought they would be double that. to bad i couldn't buy a set of these for my s2k
thanks for the sharing:thumbsup:

Phantisy

First Name
Marshall
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.primalsynthetics.com
Vehicle(s)
'13 Honda Fit Sport, 17 Honda CTR
Country flag
The Canadian cars are coming from factory with that VTECTURBO sticker apparently.
Man those callipers are cheap...i thought they would be double that. to bad i couldn't buy a set of these for my s2k
I want the VTEC Turbo sucker. I'm sure they will be available soon enough

CTR1633FK2

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Civic Type R Fk2 + Civic Type R Fk8
Country flag
TV8 is the code for FK2R parts. So, the brake discs are the same, but the brake pads seems to be different.

Trey

R-00621
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 CTR #00621
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
You prob can, just need adapter plates fabbed.

R-Rated

First Name
Raul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Civic Type R
Country flag
anyone know where the aluminum pan you have to remove for oil change is? trying to track one down but I cant locate it

JustaCivic

First Name
Jonathan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Civic Type R
Country flag
To anyone who has ordered from the Honda Parts Network catalog. Have you ordered any cosmetic parts? Do they come pre-painted with OEM color or are they unpainted parts? Girlfriend took the car and had a little run in with a wall pulling into the drive way looking to get the rear wheel arch replaced with part number 74410-TGH-A00ZF I know the piece alone can be replaced I believe only adhesive tape, a bolt and a clip holds it in place. Just want to know if I can get away with replacing it and getting a paint correct to match the rest of the car or take it to an actual body shop to get it fixed. The scraps look too deep to buff out unfortunately. Thanks for any help!

Honda Civic 10th gen Type R full parts catalog! 20201029_234811

tinyman392

First Name
Marcus
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'18 Civic Type R (RR)
Country flag
To anyone who has ordered from the Honda Parts Network catalog. Have you ordered any cosmetic parts? Do they come pre-painted with OEM color or are they unpainted parts? Girlfriend took the car and had a little run in with a wall pulling into the drive way looking to get the rear wheel arch replaced with part number 74410-TGH-A00ZF I know the piece alone can be replaced I believe only adhesive tape, a bolt and a clip holds it in place. Just want to know if I can get away with replacing it and getting a paint correct to match the rest of the car or take it to an actual body shop to get it fixed. The scraps look too deep to buff out unfortunately. Thanks for any help!

20201029_234811.jpg
The rear arch piece comes painted. Make sure you get the right color (each color should have a separate part number, this is true for all the pre-painted parts).