BlueFalcon

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Last: 19 ABM FK8 - Now: 21 SGP FK8
Build Thread
Link
Country flag
Reaching out for info on fuel line diameter for part #4 referenced below. We're in the middle of a 10+ inch snow event, so I can't say I'm anxious to go outside and start digging through snow to take parts off the car. ?

If anyone has a solid answer, please let me know!
Honda Civic 10th gen Type R Fuel Line Diameter Fuel_Line
Sponsored

highlander

First Name
stefan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 civic Si,2017 civic type r
Country flag
what is it you need to know? i have an extra fuel line i can measure what you need

OP
OP
BlueFalcon

BlueFalcon

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Build Thread
Link
Country flag
Thank you, sir!

Interested to attempt to bend it with a handheld fuel/brake line bender, but it's a small piece, and I wasn't entirely sure of the diameter requirement for the tool.

highlander

First Name
stefan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 civic Si,2017 civic type r
Country flag
Thank you, sir!

Interested to attempt to bend it with a handheld fuel/brake line bender, but it's a small piece, and I wasn't entirely sure of the diameter requirement for the tool.

no problem. Let me know how you make out bending it. I’m currently using the Hondata fuel system but possibly will pick up the xdi pump to add to my build eventually

OP
OP
BlueFalcon

BlueFalcon

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Build Thread
Link
Country flag
no problem. Let me know how you make out bending it. I’m currently using the Hondata fuel system but possibly will pick up the xdi pump to add to my build eventually
That's exactly why I'm checking this out now, prior to receiving the pump over the next few weeks. Lead time seems to be extending out now, as we get closer to spring. I'll let you know how it works out.
Sponsored