First Name
Stuart
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Si Coupe. 1969 Karmann Ghia.
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Would the front and rear fit into a Honda Civic Hatchback Sport 2020?
The front fits, but I know 2020 has Honda Sensing which is a slight issue. There is a mod to get it to work on these forums, I'll let you know when i find it (somebody may beat me to it, but there's definitely a yes to that).

suthee1

First Name
Suthee
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Civic Hatchback Sport 2020
Country flag
The front fits, but I know 2020 has Honda Sensing which is a slight issue. There is a mod to get it to work on these forums, I'll let you know when i find it (somebody may beat me to it, but there's definitely a yes to that).
Thanks, let me know when you done it

Tuck_si01

First Name
Tucker
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 civic si coupe
Country flag
Aye do you know how much it would cost to get this painted

ayeitsmikko

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Honda Civic Si Sedan
Build Thread
Link
Country flag
I went in to get my front grille checked out because the clips popped out, but the service tech told me that I would need a full front bumper replacement to get it fixed. The grille was not the issue, but the top half of that bumper is the problem.

I'm debating if I want to go this Type R style route, or just get an OEM front bumper and call it a day lol.

Really tempting though.

Si Stuart

First Name
Stuart
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
I went in to get my front grille checked out because the clips popped out, but the service tech told me that I would need a full front bumper replacement to get it fixed. The grille was not the issue, but the top half of that bumper is the problem.

I'm debating if I want to go this Type R style route, or just get an OEM front bumper and call it a day lol.

Really tempting though.

This video has a fix to the grille popping out, he mentions buying some small pieces of aluminum to put in place on the upper bumper tabs.

I have also had both bumpers. Abs is by far a better CTR bumper, but SoCal accessories bumper is cool of you get quick release tabs to fix the panel gaps on the edges.
Honda Civic 10th gen Type R front bumper conversion 20200925_132310

Si Stuart

First Name
Stuart
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag

ayeitsmikko

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Honda Civic Si Sedan
Build Thread
Link
Country flag

This video has a fix to the grille popping out, he mentions buying some small pieces of aluminum to put in place on the upper bumper tabs.

I have also had both bumpers. Abs is by far a better CTR bumper, but SoCal accessories bumper is cool of you get quick release tabs to fix the panel gaps on the edges.

I watched the video as well, but my front bumper where the clips attach to, broke due to "outside" force. I was so pissed at the service department.
But I'm glad to know the ABS CTR style bumper works just fine. Eventually I'll get it, but thankfully the grille isn't loose.

Honda Civic 10th gen Type R front bumper conversion 20201022_080137

KingGio

First Name
Giordano
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Honda Civic EX-L
Country flag
Did yall have any problems with the crash bar like it said on their website? Hope fitment isn't a big issue

Honda Civic 10th gen Type R front bumper conversion Screenshot_20201113-224654_Samsung Internet

Si Stuart

First Name
Stuart
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Did yall have any problems with the crash bar like it said on their website? Hope fitment isn't a big issue

Screenshot_20201113-224654_Samsung Internet.jpg
I just did my abs dynamics one and didn't have to mess with the crash bar. You do have to trim the grille tab inserts above the crash bar though (I guess thats what they mean?)
Mine is a. 2017 coupe, for reference

Redraider

First Name
Todd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Civic Type R Sonic Grey
Country flag
I just joined this Forum and I found this thread. I purchased the Iconmotorsports Type R bumper for my son's 2017 Civic EX. I had the bumper painted to the car color which cost about $300 in my area. I then wrapped the bumper a matte black (along with the rest of the car) hence the color difference between the pics.
The quality of the bumper was good, there is a difference in type of plastic Icon uses as apposed the the OEM, but it painted well. There was a small panel fit issue with passenger side fender. Nothing big but about 3/32" protrusion of the bumper to the fender. It was very easy to install and I would encourage anyone who wants to spice up the look, I would suggest this upgrade. It really changed the entire look of the car.

Honda Civic 10th gen Type R front bumper conversion 2017 Civic EX Wrapped Front Bumper

Honda Civic 10th gen Type R front bumper conversion iconmotorsports Type R Bumper

Team SI

First Name
Adolfo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Civic si coupe
Country flag
I think it just pop off like that. I just afraid of paiting to match, especially white orchids
I painted my CTR wing on my coupe SI, check out touchupdirect.com

zuzu.hallak

First Name
Zuhair
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Civic 2017 EX coupe
Country flag
I just did my abs dynamics one and didn't have to mess with the crash bar. You do have to trim the grille tab inserts above the crash bar though (I guess thats what they mean?)
Mine is a. 2017 coupe, for reference
is there possible way to takee picture for the grille tab inserts

Honda 2017 EXT coupe
Sponsored