First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19 SPT 17 EX-T 08 LX 21 CRV 12 Acc 14 328I CONV
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
To the guys who have installed these front bumpers. Do you know if the bumper vents are the same size as the hatch/si or type r? Can they be switched out for the oem vents?
Sponsored

Coachjeo

First Name
Jeovanie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Honda Civic Ex sedan
Country flag
It looks sick on that sedan but you gotta get it painted the same color as the car tbh. I have been thinking about doing this to mine. The sedan bumper will make it hard to see an inner cooler.

Coachjeo

First Name
Jeovanie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Honda Civic Ex sedan
Country flag
To the guys who have installed these front bumpers. Do you know if the bumper vents are the same size as the hatch/si or type r? Can they be switched out for the oem vents?
Do you know or have you seen any of the fog lights with open vents so that air can pass through ???

Si Stuart

First Name
Stuart
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Si Coupe. 1969 Karmann Ghia.
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Do you know or have you seen any of the fog lights with open vents so that air can pass through ???
Base on my experience the si vents are a different shape from the aftermarket bumper

Muscleman

Banned
Banned
First Name
Rigby
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda civic
Country flag
wouldn't this bumper cause problems if you have the sensing package?
Yes I confirmed it with Ikon and they said the if your car had the sensing system they dont reccomend getting this bumper

nrchaytor

First Name
Nigel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Honda Civic Hatchback 6M
Country flag
I wish I could find someone that shipped this bumper to Canada :') Every source I see says that they don't ship here. :(
Just placed my order from Newfoundland! I contacted ABS Dynamics and they allowed me to arrange my own shipping method for pickup.. setup shipping via uShip and was quoted several very reasonable shipping options!

Nozomi135

First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Honda Civic Si (Modern Silver Metallic)
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Just placed my order from Newfoundland! I contacted ABS Dynamics and they allowed me to arrange my own shipping method for pickup.. setup shipping via uShip and was quoted several very reasonable shipping options!
Stumbled on it on Garage16 the other day too. I may have to keep that in mind! :) Always nice to run into folks from around here on this site!

dt17

First Name
Daryl
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Civic hatchback turbo 2017
Country flag
Anyone can tell me if this helps to airflow to the brakes or are they purely cosmetic?

KingGio

First Name
Giordano
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Honda Civic EX-L
Country flag
Anyone had an issue on the alignment of the fog lights? I drive a 2017 Sedan EXL and I'm hoping the fog lights aren't off on the new bumper compared to the placement of the oem one

suthee1

First Name
Suthee
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Civic Hatchback Sport 2020
Country flag
Does anyone know if a Type R bumper fit into a Hatchback? Or where I can get it from? Like a whole rear bumper set of Type R style.
Sponsored