DocHoliday

First Name
Wyatt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Civic SI Coupe
Country flag

$1450 - $500 = $950 Now even with core it is $1700 I just checked.
Sponsored

Oddwayne

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19’ Si coupe & 99 ej6
Country flag
I just read this entire thread and a few things bothered me, the price gradually went up from the start and sits now at about $1700. Started under $1,000... Then the trash talking of other "aftermarket" clutches by said seller. I personally run an FX400 sprung non-puck, I can drive that car perfectly without jerking even though the retro fit guy thinks thats not possible, (definately helps with a louder exhaust so I can hear my car) and all the other nonesense being stated and presumed. Greed is a powerful thing.
The parts we can buy and need no modification, pressure plate and clutch disk, he gets even cheaper than regular pricing. Just throwing that out there. Realistically all he’s needed for is the flywheel.

Travie_FC3

First Name
Travis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Civic Si Coupe
Country flag
I just read this entire thread and a few things bothered me, the price gradually went up from the start and sits now at about $1700. Started under $1,000... Then the trash talking of other "aftermarket" clutches by said seller. I personally run an FX400 sprung non-puck, I can drive that car perfectly without jerking even though the retro fit guy thinks thats not possible, (definately helps with a louder exhaust so I can hear my car) and all the other nonesense being stated and presumed. Greed is a powerful thing.
I also just read through this entire post and I'm confused why anybody is upset with Eman or his pricing. Nobody has complained about the product except the people who won't buy it anyway. As if ya'll would be so high and mighty as to turn away money for a service you provide. He's clearly a good tech. You whiny guys sound like every customer who doesn't want to pay a flat rate hour because it only took 0.4. Get your license and see how much it's really worth.

You're paying for his skills, precision, and experience. Clutch threads are full of complaints about FX. They do the job, but they do not feel like OEM. Good for your for running your clutch out a little more for smoother engagement, it's not the same thing and it doesn't have the same pedal feel.

DocHoliday

First Name
Wyatt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Civic SI Coupe
Country flag
I also just read through this entire post and I'm confused why anybody is upset with Eman or his pricing. Nobody has complained about the product except the people who won't buy it anyway. As if ya'll would be so high and mighty as to turn away money for a service you provide. He's clearly a good tech. You whiny guys sound like every customer who doesn't want to pay a flat rate hour because it only took 0.4. Get your license and see how much it's really worth.

You're paying for his skills, precision, and experience. Clutch threads are full of complaints about FX. They do the job, but they do not feel like OEM. Good for your for running your clutch out a little more for smoother engagement, it's not the same thing and it doesn't have the same pedal feel.

You missed the whole point of my post, of the price increases and the trashing of other competitors to make himself seem better or supperior. Its like toilet paper during the pandemic, the longer it goes on the bigger price increases for the hoarders... But instead he just kept increasing his price because it was the only option for an "OEM feel" which people also stated its stiffer than OEM so I dont know.

mauiSI19

First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Civic SI 2019
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
You missed the whole point of my post, of the price increases and the trashing of other competitors to make himself seem better or supperior. Its like toilet paper during the pandemic, the longer it goes on the bigger price increases for the hoarders... But instead he just kept increasing his price because it was the only option for an "OEM feel" which people also stated its stiffer than OEM so I dont know.
Trashing parts is not something uncommon here. From injens intakes to Boomba BOVs to clutchmasters fx350.

I don’t get why you’re concerned about his prices if you’re not going to get one.

literally from what I’ve read on here people that have gotten his clutch have thought it well worth the money.

DocHoliday

First Name
Wyatt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Civic SI Coupe
Country flag
Trashing parts is not something uncommon here. From injens intakes to Boomba BOVs to clutchmasters fx350.

I don’t get why you’re concerned about his prices if you’re not going to get one.

literally from what I’ve read on here people that have gotten his clutch have thought it well worth the money.
I was thinking of one after I tear up the fx400, in fact I had the OEM flywheel I was thinking of sending, so I read the entire forum post and decided after that I would not take part. I made the post for other people to lazy to read a 20 page forum. I never said it was not worth it either.... Just very odd to jump price that much just because you can.

alxgravel

First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Civic si 2017
Country flag
Anyway you cant buy the retro fit clutch its back order for the pass 2 month ... Trying to get a CMC for me and my friends and always back order... So I give up planning to go with sirimoto cmc ( new version ) and act clutch.

Jonmd89

First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 civic si
Country flag
Anyway you cant buy the retro fit clutch its back order for the pass 2 month ... Trying to get a CMC for me and my friends and always back order... So I give up planning to go with sirimoto cmc ( new version ) and act clutch.
He was back in stock today

HammerSi

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Civic Si
Country flag
I just bought the retro but no cmc available.
Are there any other options?
How easy is it to install his cmc later on when it becomes available?

Oddwayne

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19’ Si coupe & 99 ej6
Country flag
I just bought the retro but no cmc available.
Are there any other options?
How easy is it to install his cmc later on when it becomes available?
Your mechanic will have no problem installing it afterwards.

kshawn

First Name
Matthew
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
2017 Civic SI
Country flag
I believe action clutch just dropped there new lineup that is eccentaly a type R retrofit.
Sponsored