Type R Clones? Let's see them.

HexSosa1

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Honda Civic Touring Sedan
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Not that I care what anyone thinks and neither should anyone else when modding THEIR car. Although I think it is very lame putting badges and emblems on your car from lets say an Si or Type R. Red badges still not to my liking but have seen it on some rides and looks nice with the style of build they are going for. I am hoping my build as it progress's remains very true to the sedan style while accenting it subtly to give it some more flair. My main goal is to make it sportier, more stylish and also look just different enough that when I park it next to another touring sedan they have to double take and look to really see the detail as to why my Touring looks more "Sport Touring" inspired than when it rolled off the lot if that makes sense. The reaction I would ideally like to get from other sedan drivers is more like "Hey, why didn't I see those options when I purchased my car?" not, "Is that an Si?, oh wait it's a bootleg lmao!" Fun to watch what people do to their cars and laugh at some and admire others but at the end of the day its to each their own.

Neps18Si

First Name
P-Low
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Civic Si sedan (sold), 2019 Civic Sport Hatch CVT
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
I was always against the posers and the idiots that put Type R badges all crooked on their non dropped all stock beater shit box looking civic or whatever they rice the hell up. I don't have respect for the badges and the body kits. What I have respect is those that make their lower end civics handle and go some what fast as a Type R.
Let's talk about the EK...it is money to get a real Type R, but you slowly get parts and make it the same as a Type R because parts are available.
There will always be posers in the civic world and we thank them for giving the bad name to Honda for the many years of rice they have provided us.
If your civic is an EX don't badge an Si on i because you don't have larger brakes or LSD from factory. I won't badge my Si a Type R because I don't have a 2.0 turbo and rev match and other things.
Now that I have stated my opinion let's get back to topic. I wanna see the wack people that have Type R'ed their non Type R civics.

Royalz_2o9

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Touring Sedan
Country flag
I was always against the posers and the idiots that put Type R badges all crooked on their non dropped all stock beater shit box looking civic or whatever they rice the hell up. I don't have respect for the badges and the body kits. What I have respect is those that make their lower end civics handle and go some what fast as a Type R.
Let's talk about the EK...it is money to get a real Type R, but you slowly get parts and make it the same as a Type R because parts are available.
There will always be posers in the civic world and we thank them for giving the bad name to Honda for the many years of rice they have provided us.
If your civic is an EX don't badge an Si on i because you don't have larger brakes or LSD from factory. I won't badge my Si a Type R because I don't have a 2.0 turbo and rev match and other things.
Now that I have stated my opinion let's get back to topic. I wanna see the wack people that have Type R'ed their non Type R civics.
Damn bro.. who hurt you? :eek:

Donuyen18

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda s2000
Country flag
Still amazes me that people care about what others do to their own cars. You should choose the styling of your vehicle to your liking. If you like the way something looks but didnt put it on your vehicle just because your your worried about what others think, you may have some bigger issues. Going back to the debate of "faking it", 99% of the civics out there with a red badge or wing arent trying to pass it off as having a Type R. People are so quick judge and ridicule others. I honestly dont remeber this much hate when i had my integra and everyone was rocking the Type R lip and spoiler(and that was on Hondatech!). If i wore a Tom Brady jersey, does that mean I am trying to fake it and be Tom brady or a Player on the Patriots?

PAX CTR

Just another CW CTR
First Name
Pax
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'18 FK8, '02 EP3, '89 EF7
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
...If i wore a Tom Brady jersey, does that mean I am trying to fake it and be Tom brady or a Player on the Patriots?
I wore a TAPOUT shirt out to a bar one night and got my ass kicked by a real MMA fighter. True Hollywood story. Aside from that, I've seen some really cool replicas overseas.

87elco

First Name
Tj
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1987 el camino ls swap, 18 civic 6speed, 86 Porsche 911 (euro spec)
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
I wore a TAPOUT shirt out to a bar one night and got my ass kicked by a real MMA fighter. True Hollywood story. Aside from that, I've seen some really cool replicas over seas

You guys probably used the same hair gel and axe body spray too huh ? That's probably what did it