Type R Clones? Let's see them.

Shankmeyster

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23 Si
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Yeah you would just lose that 40roll to 70 ;) I just realized there are a lot of douche bags on this website. I thought a Civic owners were brothers like a family. But nope.. lol
You start a thread about people being posers and expect people to be nice about it?
Sponsored

OP
OP
HondaPro

HondaPro

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 EXT Civic & 2017 Civic ExT
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
None of you have a TypeR.. So shut the F up! It's called trolling what you're doing.

Donuyen18

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda s2000
Country flag
Yeah you would just lose that 40roll to 70 ;) I just realized there are a lot of douche bags on this website. I thought a Civic owners were brothers like a family. But nope.. lol
I'm not calling anyone out in particular but I know how you feel man. When i was on 8th civic, it absolutely felt more friendly like a brotherhood. 10th seems a little lawless and unregulated. Maybe it's because this civic is still somewhat new so not as many people are ready to mod yet. Hopefully this communtiy can grow and become strong

Sgamon12

First Name
Salvador
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 civic si
Country flag
None of you have a TypeR.. So shut the F up! It's called trolling what you're doing.
who said anything about a type r? Do you see any type r emblems on my car? No cause it’s not an R. Not sure what they’re called here but people like you are called badge flossers. Maybe there’s other forums that specialize in that kind of thing lol
As far as this being more like a community I feel like it’s hard in the civic forums cause there’s lots of “ricers” and then there’s people who really know what they’re doing. So yeah that doesn’t exactly mix

OP
OP
HondaPro

HondaPro

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Who said anything about Type r? Read the thread topic. ;)

who said anything about a type r? Do you see any type r emblems on my car? No cause it’s not an R. Not sure what they’re called here but people like you are called badge flossers. Maybe there’s other forums that specialize in that kind of thing lol
As far as this being more like a community I feel like it’s hard in the civic forums cause there’s lots of “ricers” and then there’s people who really know what they’re doing. So yeah that doesn’t exactly mix

OP
OP
HondaPro

HondaPro

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Technically the thread asks for Type R Clones pics to be posted. Meaning if you added TypeR parts to a Civic. Let's see it. If you haven't you shouldn't post because you do not belong here. That's why there are other posts to pertain to you. But it looks like you troll the feed because your board or something.

Technically you’re not asking who has a type r you’re asking about fake ones :doh:

kshawn

First Name
Matthew
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
2017 Civic SI
Country flag
Saw this Honda Civic 10th gen Type R Clones? Let's see them. Screenshot_20171106-044507

OP
OP
HondaPro

HondaPro

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Hahaaaa that's nasty... ;)

Quicksipper

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
16' EX-T, 05' LX
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
I thought the thread was a good idea but you fed the trolls, the key is to not reply to stupid comments. maybe a moderator can clean it up but until then thread is ruined...

kshawn

First Name
Matthew
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
2017 Civic SI
Country flag
Soiled it! Soiled it! Soiled it! :rofl:

To the topic tho.. There's a few Chinese knock off parts that will help with the type R look. But I'm sure there will be better stuff in the future.

Best thing to do is do your mods under the hood and smoke the R at the lights
Unless said R is modified.. then good luck.

OP
OP
HondaPro

HondaPro

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Yeah they are nice and fat

I thought the thread was a good idea but you fed the trolls, the key is to not reply to stupid comments. maybe a moderator can clean it up but until then thread is ruined...

knightmare

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Civic Hatchback EX
Country flag
Let's see who has the best TypeR clone... ;) All civics welcome.

Edit: hahahaaa. Mine is just a passing.. "Hey that's a, noooooo". But I did have a guy walk around my car taking pictures while I was pumping gas once. So funny. I was like goofball. I want to see a Hatch Sport with wing and TypeR emblems. A solid you gotta know your sheet or your fooled.

1zlddv8.jpg

2rza1w9.jpg
Hey how does the front SI badge install on your car?
Sponsored